Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

man this thread is still going...
at the end of the day, the black men i see with white women are guys that i don't want anyways.
lol so idc anymore

what about Seal?

LMAO ill pass.

LIES.
Seal's cake is loooooong

and i'd still have to look at him... i got my own anyways

Wait, weren't you that chick that was goin' with that ol' Earthworm Jim lookin' boy?

roll.gif
ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dude said Earthworm Jim tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ewjshirt.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.

laugh.gif
...Like the selection of black men for black women is all that....

And mytmouse76, I've agreed with almost everything you've said in this post, we must think alike. Black women get almost no love on NT. It'ssaddening really. The thing that kills me is that dudes on here act like they are God's gift to women...it's laughable really.

Wasn't dudes name like Sterling Mosley?

Ya'll was going hard comparing homie to Un kasa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.

laugh.gif
...Like the selection of black men for black women is all that....

And mytmouse76, I've agreed with almost everything you've said in this post, we must think alike. Black women get almost no love on NT. It's saddening really. The thing that kills me is that dudes on here act like they are God's gift to women...it's laughable really.
I like black women
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerhead

Was lookin through my boys FB and found this pic. Seriously? Girl looks like Jar Jar Binks.
x1zsrs.jpg
Now that is a funny pic what is more funny ........her face or the sunburn that she has
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think she just has really big breasts so it makes her legs look smaller...
well nah ...shes takin a pic from the side and her legs look like the legs on a mens restroom sign
2gsh3qg.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy seriously thought it was two legs
eek.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raices03

Was lookin through my boys FB and found this pic. Seriously? Girl looks like Jar Jar Binks.
x1zsrs.jpg
Now that is a funny pic what is more funny ........her face or the sunburn that she has
smile.gif

look at the girl's face to the left.
eek.gif
is she getting raped?

and that sun burn beezy look like...

AndyDick_CD_Cover.jpg

Originally Posted by Raices03

x1zsrs.jpg
smile.gif
muppets-kermit-miss-piggy_l.jpg

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Okay so what is considered "Fat" and what is considered "Thick"?

Ayooo Amber, holla at me...me and you could make some pretty, curly haired, caramel skinned chillun..

gas.jpg
QFT. QFE

jus because she aint fat dont mean she attractive
laugh.gif

no hate amber but dudes gassin over two #%%$$# pics... one of which was ps'd
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by AmberElise04
QFT. QFE

jus because she aint fat dont mean she attractive
laugh.gif

no hate amber but dudes gassin over two #%%$$# pics... one of which was ps'd
roll.gif
Proof that NT are the thirstiest collection of dudes on the planet. Are you guys kidding me? No offense to amber of course but really?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either the joke that was central to those series of exchanges flew right over all y'all heads, or y'all just purposely trying wayyy to hard...
eyes.gif

lmao I take no offense, I assure you and PS'ed? Really? Um, no. But, this is NT so I won't even tryyyy to argue.

My sister and I both love stand up comedy, especially by black comedians and especially Chris Rock. My sister fell out of her chair when Chris Rock saidthat some white women do not even have scale and they just decide they need to lose weight when lots of black guys start hitting on them.

She laughed because that is exactly what she does to see if she needs to lose weight. She discovered this when she was in high school and I took her to the FoxHills Mall, she was a few pounds over weight, and ever black man in that mall, even if he was with his own girl, was looking at my sister and she has used theattention that she gets from black men and/or decreasing attention from white men at the mall as her scale.

laugh.gif
Damn yall, if dudes wanna gas ol girl let them. Like you really gotta give your opinion on the matter while possibly bring someone else down in theprocess?

NT needs to stop beasting on Amber. be happy tht she posted pics (altho blurry) cuz most chiks on here won't post pics cuz ya'll too thirsty. anywaysbak to topic, i was at a bar once my freshman yr of college and this fat white chik (close to 200 or 200lbs+) was dancing with all the blk guys and they wereall like taking turns with her cuz she thought she was doing it and they thought she was slaying them wit her dance moves (posting up on the wall smh). it waslike this every time I went to this bar, her and the same guys would be dancing; they were all friends I think though.

I can't stand black men who do this, as if african american females didn't have it hard enough

Back
Top Bottom