Black N Mild Discussion

When I use to smok them I freaked them as well...melt the plastic tip and open it..I was a champ at it lol..
When you smoke them that chocolate smell goes away but since I haven't smoked one Damn near 2 years I smell it now

Wine mids are from the devil

I never seen one person freak a mild in the Bay Area. They just unwrapped it, and smoked & inhaled them like blunts.

Blew my mind.

I personally don't smoke them - never will.

used to smoke blacks, but they make my stomach hurt especially the apple ones
sick.gif

I don't know how ya'll do it. I think they're nasty. Newports>> if I'm gonna smoke tobacco.

Originally Posted by mrkane

woodtip wine>all the others

This man knows. If no flavor at least get wood tip. I smoke them every now and then specially in da summer with a mucho mango

Anybody know how blacks compare to cigs healthwise?? I used to enjoy my blacks while i spark the green but i recently quit blacks and smoke trees exclusively.
People say "its like smoking 10cigarettes at once" but i thought it was straight tobacco minus all that  cyanide , arsenic and #### that comes in cigs..

Anyone? drop some knowledge..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Anybody know how blacks compare to cigs healthwise?? I used to enjoy my blacks while i spark the green but i recently quit blacks and smoke trees exclusively.
People say "its like smoking 10cigarettes at once" but i thought it was straight tobacco minus all that  cyanide , arsenic and #### that comes in cigs..

Anyone? drop some knowledge..
nerd.gif
I imagine part of it is that Blacks are unfiltered, unlike most cigarettes. Plus theyre technically cigars, and not really meant to be inhaled.

i used to freak em when i smoked em. everybody always say i freak black the best & always want me to freak em for em, they say i always make em pull like a blunt. blacks is too strong for me to smoke now, i just stick to the 93 octane gas

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I have "freaked" them before, but I don't mess with them anymone.

I once smoked a whole box of black in one club outing on a triple stack. My mouth tasted like black for 3 days.

roll.gif
yea out here for us it used to be one on the way to the club and one during letout - first time we hit mansion in miami and could smoke INSIDE it was a wrap...plus the club was open til like 5 am ...boxes got ran thru
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was in the store and I see that they come in 3 packs now? Dude ahead of me was just going to buy one, but the person ringing them up was like "Well 1 is $1.19 but you can get a 3 pack for $1.89"

i never messed with the wood tips since you can't bite them to make the hole bigger like the plastic. 

I would only smoke blacks after smoking some
pimp.gif
back when i used to smoke with my stoner crew loves.

Originally Posted by Boi

Gross.. blacks are nasty.
Let's blow some trees cap 
pimp.gif

i dont smoke anymore.
ohwell.gif
I gave myself a lil challenge to see if i could do it for the year of 2012 and hold to it. Come 12/29/12 I will spark again or maybe not.
pimp.gif

I dont smoke blacks but my boys are always arguing about if you're supposed to inhale or not

can anybody answer this question?

Smoked them back in H.S. ... I'd freak them to remove the cancer paper, sometimes remove the tobacco, put some tree in it.

Couldn't fade them towards the end of H.S., they gave me the B.G.'s something terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Gross.. blacks are nasty.
Let's blow some trees cap 
pimp.gif

thats what im sayin and the smell sucks too idk what these !$+%@$ talkn bout.. 

Back
Top Bottom