Black Niketalkers Only: You rolling with President Obama or Hermain Cain?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Don't plan on ever voting
pimp.gif
nope 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Why keep the same idiots who run in the same circles play musical chairs with our lives???

This whole illusion of democracy is a farce. It's really tiring at this point in time people still fall for the propaganda created by the machine and continue to feed it by actually believing these characters they see on TV. It's a shame you got HC who was at the federal reserve during the 90s( the tipping point in US economics) and he considers capitalism to be a great success to this nation and the world.

Obama is a clown and a puppet . He has no real power outside of his bubble. You gotta peep the handlers and you'll find out who runs this nation of ours...

Although I disagree with you on a number of things in a certain other thread I must say you are spot on here.  It is an illusion. It is Hegelian Dialectics man. Our founding fathers studied that %+%# heavily, documented.  This illusion is the elites solution to centuries of civil unrest aimed at the ruling class.  These days the people have no one to blame but themselves for not voting properly. 

Oh, and voting for someone cause they are black is just as bad as voting for someone cause they are white (or not black), although the whole ballot is crooked so I guess it doesn't even matter.

Unfortunately Obama. Even though I am disappointed in certain things, I have supported him and will continue too. Especially since EVERY GOP CANDIDATE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT. Only one that COULD be worth anything is Huntsman.

Don't believe me? Just watch the debates especially last nights. LOL

To those of you who say they don't vote: Do you want things to get better? Because without voting you aren't helping anything

We had all kind of people with problems about a post that had "Asian guy chokes out Black guy" as the title - but we can go ahead and be okay with only black people responding on who they will be voting for?

Super dumb.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

SMH @ the sad assumption that a black NT'er couldn't vote for a candidate other than the two named.  
tired.gif
Well, all I know, if you black and aint voting for either of the two, you dont like your race. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Astounding.

SMH @ the sad assumption that a black NT'er couldn't vote for a candidate other than the two named.  
tired.gif
Well, all I know, if you black and aint voting for either of the two, you dont like your race. Nothing more, nothing less.
stanley-hudson-o.gif

Hermain Cain isn't a good look  . His stance would be considered ridiculous regardless of what race he was.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

tired.gif
stanley-hudson-o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Why keep the same idiots who run in the same circles play musical chairs with our lives???

This whole illusion of democracy is a farce. It's really tiring at this point in time people still fall for the propaganda created by the machine and continue to feed it by actually believing these characters they see on TV. It's a shame you got HC who was at the federal reserve during the 90s( the tipping point in US economics) and he considers capitalism to be a great success to this nation and the world.

Obama is a clown and a puppet . He has no real power outside of his bubble. You gotta peep the handlers and you'll find out who runs this nation of ours...
iYen this ^^^ is why I don't vote. 
The only way this country will see true change is if our elected leaders are killed. We need a violent and bloody revolution.  But of course that's not gonna happen

tired.gif

mccain_eyebrows.gif

Back
Top Bottom