Black/Orange XII's PE??

Am I tripping, or did someone had on Black mostly Orange PE XII's last year? And it was on the Lakers home court, all I remember they were sick as hell, just don't know if I dreamt it or if reality?
laugh.gif

Damn I didn't dream it, it was DJ Augustine playing for the Bobcats on the road against the Lakers my boy had that game recoreded and showed me, nice!

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Am I tripping, or did someone had on Black mostly Orange PE XII's last year? And it was on the Lakers home court, all I remember they were sick as hell, just don't know if I dreamt it or if reality?
laugh.gif

Is English your second language?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

laugh.gif

Is English your second language?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Nah, but my username is alot nicer than yours, look at the combination of words put 2gether in yours makes me 
sick.gif

I would not have known about this PE (those are fire by the way) if the thread starter wouldnt have said anything so with that being said Thanks lol.

Niketalk is funny..theres always someone that comes through with a funny response...full of clowns lol.
Every post is almost guarantee to get one at this point lmao.

Back
Top Bottom