Black People and the Church

I'm not an atheist nor a theist idk what I am but lately I realized im not a Christian by any definition of it I've also noticed its hard for me to talk to black women without them talking about through Christ I can do anything,I need a god fearing man,god has given me this and saved that.I find it really hard when a chick I talk to and we seem to have mutual feelings says this and it makes it awkward because she is so brainwashed into thinking all non Christian music is evil that she wont even listen to India Aire or Common:note Bashing will not be tolerated at all not one pixel .

Come on i dont know any black chicks who are christians and wont listen to Common or India arie. I don't what type of chicks you're talking to.

Former sluts usually talk that "through christ" foolishness the heaviest.

(I'm not even trying to be funny)

Thread mentioning race, women and religion in the title? Minimum 15 pages.

Most black girls do attend church, the only ones that probably don't are the hood chicks. From my experiences, most don't go as far as to cut out secular music completely, as you mentioned. Go to a college campus.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

She seems suspiciously wholesome but she is incredibly naive which is suspicious to me since she says she used to listen to rap a lot.

OP...police your thread...this could get out of hand.

But all I will say is this:

Once you can promise someone that all they have to do is say some "hail marys" or "repent" on Sunday, then the dirt they do Monday-Saturday never weights heavily on them.

Being a non-believer is hard...you can't pray for your first impression on others to change. You have to deal with the fact that you are beholden to people the first and only time you deal with them. You can't pray for a second chance.
SideNote:

Spoiler [+]
...I've seen your evolution of non-belief ThorrocksJ... 
nerd.gif
... I'll keep watching 
laugh.gif

She refuses to listen to any secular music but oddly enough she will listen to a violinist playing lollipop idk

Originally Posted by oidreez

Come on i dont know any black chicks who are christians and wont listen to Common or India arie. I don't what type of chicks you're talking to.
this.
I'm starting to believe dudes on here just make up stories about black women they "meet" because they know majority of NT doesn't like black women. 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

She seems suspiciously wholesome but she is incredibly naive which is suspicious to me

laugh.gif
This reminds me of a sista I used to work with. Let's just say that more than likely she's not as naive as you think...

so other women who are Christians don't love the church as much?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by oidreez

this.
I'm starting to believe dudes on here just make up stories about black women they "meet" because they know majority of NT doesn't like black women. 

No I'm quite serious I have no reason to lie I love black woman .Im not trying to slander them at all I'm just saying its odd to me and a lot of times these same chicks don't believe in history or science too it's weird and startling to me.

Out of all the black women I've meet in my life only a few fit into this category...and I refuse to give them the time of day.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Haven't ran into this problem
This,most black women I associate with are Christian but they never bring it up in conversations and they never try to push their views onto others. There are some I know that do,mostly older black women.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Out of all the black women I've meet in my life only a few fit into this category...and I refuse to give them the time of day.

that's all you gotta do

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

She refuses to listen to any secular music but oddly enough she will listen to a violinist playing lollipop idk

goodness. You don't want this. She may be a reformed #!@

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Haven't ran into this problem
This,most black women I associate with are Christian but they never bring it up in conversations and they never try to push their views onto others. There are some I know that do,mostly older black women.
This is also my experience... black women I know are just not tolerant of "pro-devil" $!$ like Marilyn Manson and Hot Topic
laugh.gif

What's up with all these religions threads lately?

Waits for 10 pages of Silly Putty & Anton rants

And this could be applied to any race of women

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Black women and the church? 
laugh.gif
 Let's talk about Black PEOPLE and the church. 

No, that wouldnt be fun, black women bashing sounds better.

Back
Top Bottom