Black People Don't Tip Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i order pizza ill give a $3 tip.

Go to the diner or something i tip 15% depending if the service was good, if not you getting 10%. If you were wonderful ya get 20%.

I worked at Golden Corral during high school and black tables rarely tipped or if they did it was a little bit...waitress used to be pissed when they had black tables

And I do agree that black tithe like hell in church...preaching is the ultimate come up if you're good with your words...use Jesus to talk to black women = becoming rich

Last edited:
No offense to anyone, but I work as a valet and I'd say out of 20 black people that valet maybe 2 or 3 of them will tip me. But as stated, not tipping can come from any race I'd even say its the same of Mexican/Hispanic people. 

The only time I refuse to tip is when I ask for food delivery and they can't find my building and make me go all the way out to the leasing office or street to get it. Defeats the purpose of ordering food. :smh:

That's understandable tho. If you get bad service, the tip should reflect that.

My theory is black people spend a lot of money at church. I'm not black or christian but went to church to eat vanilla cookies, donuts, and drink punch. Black people was tithing like a ************! Praise Jesus!

Wasting money... :smh:

Last edited:
You should always be very courteous and tip well to the people who handle your food, it is in ones own best interest

on a side note, I read many years back that tipping starting in the middle ages and usually there was a bucket nailed to the front door of the eating establishment that said 

"To Insure Prompt Service"

it irks the **** out of me when blacks happily encourage this stereotype. and there are many nt'ers like this. :rolleyes

sit down at a nice restaurant and i gotta worry if the waiter or waitress is grouping me in their head with these clowns.

They did a research and found that black people tip more than any race in America. So this documentary is bogus.

it irks the **** out of me when blacks happily encourage this stereotype. and there are many nt'ers like this. :rolleyes

sit down at a nice restaurant and i gotta worry if the waiter or waitress is grouping me in their head with these clowns.

That sucks, bruh. I feel your pain.

They did a research and found that black people tip more than any race in America. So this documentary is bogus.

Did they now?

:rofl:

This topic is more common than NinjaHood room dimension comments. Like how many times will this be discussed. Should have just bumped an old thread with the same topic and posted the video.

I worked at Golden Corral during high school and black tables rarely tipped or if they did it was a little bit...waitress used to be pissed when they had black tables

And I do agree that black tithe like hell in church...preaching is the ultimate come up if you're good with your words...use Jesus to talk to black women = becoming rich
:rofl:

My theory is black people spend a lot of money at church. I'm not black or christian but went to church to eat vanilla cookies, donuts, and drink punch. Black people was tithing like a ************! Praise Jesus!

It's mostly true. Having worked in most types of restaurants (casual, steakhouse, white table cloth, etc), I can say that it's not just ONE race that doesn't tip. Most Europeans don't tip for ****. Black people usually don't tip very well, although they do tip. However, one of my regulars at an old job was about 6'6, 275, dreads, sleeved up (including hands, neck) and took care of me better than anyone....

It's all about the individual person, not a complete stereotype over a race.

I'm black and when I served I used to get mad when I got black tables too :lol: especially young people

I overtip when I go out because of the stigma around black people and tipping.

I'm black, I tip. But it's not mandatory.... I don't tip delivery people though because I still have to go all the way down stairs and get my food...

A lot of pizza chains charge a delivery fee therefore I feel like they have already tipped themselves.

It's mostly true. Having worked in most types of restaurants (casual, steakhouse, white table cloth, etc), I can say that it's not just ONE race that doesn't tip. Most Europeans don't tip for ****. Black people usually don't tip very well, although they do tip. However, one of my regulars at an old job was about 6'6, 275, dreads, sleeved up (including hands, neck) and took care of me better than anyone....

It's all about the individual person, not a complete stereotype over a race.
Is that right? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom