Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Stupid limited 23 crap gimmicks.

Like there are really only 23 people per city, per store who wants these shoes. Get real JB, or should I say Gentry?

!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

The story of my entire life.

^^ no SH*t captain obvious if you dont kno that closing running programs makes your comp faster than you need to get professional help

YEZZZIR

got my sz10

ahahhahahahahhaha
smokin.gif

I was in the review section of the cart, put my info in, waited and waited, to get this:

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 10.5 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

I was so sad. I got so far, thought I had them.

%!* does that mean. it dont even say sold out. i typed everything correctly

Originally Posted by Respinda

The story of my entire life.
Exact same error I got!
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 13 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

I hate them so much, I was on the site right when they popped up put them in mmy cart went straight for the cart and it slowed down
same happend to me what is it everyone on nt wears size 13?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

I was in the review section of the cart, put my info in, waited and waited, to get this:

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 10.5 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

I was so sad. I got so far, thought I had them.
got to third base then she said STOP!
mad.gif

JB is just sittin back in there chairs smoking there cuban cigars, pointing and laughing at us. HAHA GUESS WHAT JB, im gonna apply at NIKE, GET UP PRESIDENT OFJORDAN BRAND AND FIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU STUPID DUMB MOTHER F*CKS!!! LOL WATCH!!!

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

^^ no SH*t captain obvious if you dont kno that closing running programs makes your comp faster than you need to get professional help

calm down homie, but still u and everyone else was on here while on flight club at the same time. go get professional help yourself dawg, u sure do need it ifu were trying to cop

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 10 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yeah right.

i got the same message lmao

Back
Top Bottom