Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Was just on the phone with Nike. No assistance, no support, no nothing. Basically if the website is screwed up, its your own FAULT. Fricking ******ed, this isthe last time I buy anything from the internet. Next time I am driving to Chicago.

It's funny the trouble I went through to try and get these. I'm from Canada, so I actually had to call up my family in the US to arrange a pickup forme. Then I had to change my address on my credit card to match the US pickup address, just to make the whole thing go through.

Whatever. This is frickin ******ed. Great christmas for me. Happy Holidays everyone..

Apparently I had them in my cart so I tired checking out, but then they were sold out of course. Oh well, not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

why would I make this up? -_-

I got these because I was quicker than all of you slow %#% mofos

I have FF so it saves all my info all I had to do was double click on the empty CC bar and it showed what I typed last time (my CC) and same with my cv2 number or whatever
I ordered withen seconds wasnt even hard
that feature doesn't work with nikes flash checkout.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I have FF so it saves all my info all I had to do was double click on the empty CC bar and it showed what I typed last time (my CC) and same with my cv2 number or whatever
yes it does all you do is double click on the empty part and it shows on a bottom bar your info of what you typed last time

nerd.gif

"!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"

I keep getting this but they are still in my cart. About to give up. No hope right... Anyone?

Flight Club is still down btw. Not sure if there is anything left.

One thing I will never understand about e-commerce; one something gets into your cart, presumably no one else should have access to that item. Idiotically,that doesn't seem to translate properly.

F'n amazing man. Got us all hyped by adding to the cart then **@# on us. Oh well, guess i'll find somethin else to waste my money on as usual

Originally Posted by 23FAN

I keep getting this but they are still in my cart. About to give up. No hope right... Anyone?

Long gone

yes it does all you do is double click on the empty part and it shows on a bottom bar your info of what you typed last time
Yeah I have that too, but no pair for me.

Oh well, been a theme for me lately.

Originally Posted by 23FAN

there sold out already so youll get to the next screen and its going to say that xx3 premiere is sold out do to high demand or something like that

Back
Top Bottom