Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Respinda

Yeah but how does that prove that you got the shoes?

It doesn't. He's just showing that you can have ur cc info saved i guess. But if he could take a screenshot of that he can definitely take a screenshotof his order confirmation. Shouldn't be that hard.

how can I take a screenshot of my completed page when I orderd like 30 minutes ago??? I BEEN closed that window
roll.gif

He is right. I don't have to type in my cc info either.

I would like to see your confirmation that you got through and copped these XX3's though. Since you've been talkin all this crap.

So i was not able to get this shoe but i managed to get a pair of eminems i guess it is not all bad. damn i was almost done with the checkout to

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

how can I take a screenshot of my completed page when I orderd like 30 minutes ago??? I BEEN closed that window
roll.gif
U get a confirmation immediately sent to your email when u order from nikestore.com

i think this thread should be locked no reason in talkin about something we missed out on it will only make the pain last longer lol j/p but for real LOCK THISTHREAD

whatever yall just salty I got a pair and yall didnt
laugh.gif

peace

if you really want them that bad ill post a link to my ebay auction in a PM to every hater in here doubting me

and I cant post a email confirmation screenshot since I didnt use my real email, since there was a rumor going on that if you copped the eminems then youwouldnt be able to buy these so I called my bro and asked him to sign up and give me his login

I dont have his pass soooooooo whatever

but like I said I got a pair and yall didnt

*points and laughs*

these would have been a great purchase at retail price.

moral of story.... nt & other heads have the power to crash some significant online stores.
smokin.gif

edit: lock it up

well my firefox woudn't do it on the jb checkout but did it on the karmaloop site. It's not just for credit cards..it remembers everything that istyped into a "field".

And screenshots of confirmation were asked for not a "how to double click"

It's ok lil Kev...I accept your apology. Not everyone can be honest all the time.

Well, i tried ladies and gentlemen however it did not work out.
My sis was also online trying to obtain a pair for me just in case one of us missed out and we both ended up missing out lol.
Ima go and tell her thank you though just for trying.

I think that i am going to cop the penny 3's now since i could not get the black/red premiers.

Originally Posted by Respinda

"!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"

did u get the eminem? i did. heard people saying who's got the eminem would not go thru? something like that. i didn't b-live that %+$% tho. anyway,did u?

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Well, i tried ladies and gentlemen however it did not work out.
My sis was also online trying to obtain a pair for me just in case one of us missed out and we both ended up missing out lol.
Ima go and tell her thank you though just for trying.

I think that i am going to cop the penny 3's now since i could not get the black/red premiers.

damn dawg. i might have to apologize to my sis now. same story as yours but i got heated at my sister for going to slow...

I would think JB knows that the majority of these pairs are going to be resold for 10x their retail price.

Why would they not just sell them for $1000???

Keep the production numbers the same, but this way the people that seriously WANT them, can get them, or atleast have a better chance to. JB makes more money,and the people that want them, get them. And the people that wanna just make a quick buck can keep it moving.

Just a thought

i really thought most of you niketalkers were smart, kevin is just showing u guys an example on how u dont need to put ur cc info in. SOX? wth is wrong with uguys tryin to clown. your the damn clowns. that 36 whatever is just a fake order from FC so he can show you, $36 for the xx3's come on guys? who would tryto lie about that, let kevin be if he got them congradulate him we all FAM. better than those ****kers who go on here that arent members just to steal info.Dont hate on others please, it looks pathetic.

OH AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE SAYIN SCREW U JB AND ALL THAT CRAP. STRAIGHT UP HYPEBEAST ON THE REAL. TRY TO GET THIS RELEASE. COULDNT SO THEY QUIT?LOL F ING HYPEBEAST

Back
Top Bottom