Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

why would I make this up? -_-

I got these because I was quicker than all of you slow %#% mofos

I have FF so it saves all my info all I had to do was double click on the empty CC bar and it showed what I typed last time (my CC) and same with my cv2 number or whatever
I ordered withen seconds wasnt even hard
that feature doesn't work with nikes flash checkout.
yes it does all you do is double click on the empty part and it shows on a bottom bar your info of what you typed last time
I know what you're talking about but it doesn't work with flash/java checkouts...it doesn't work for a lot of regular sites as well.

Show screenshot of the confirmation or go to ISS and flaunt.

people say they want to retire because a shoe is limited? Rarity and high value items are awesome..

Did anyone else get to the Review section and get this:

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 10.5 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

Originally Posted by Respinda

Flight Club is still down btw. Not sure if there is anything left.

One thing I will never understand about e-commerce; one something gets into your cart, presumably no one else should have access to that item. Idiotically, that doesn't seem to translate properly.
FC's realtime inventory probably can't keep up with the demand. Whoever checks-out first gets it. I'm sure 1000 people added whateversize to their cart all at once. Whoever hit the finish line translated to actual inventory reduction.

i thought i got off to a fast start but i guess i wasn't fast enough..... this is the second letdown in one week... i hate buying shoes

I have FF so it saves all my info all I had to do was double click on the empty CC bar and it showed what I typed last time (my CC) and same with my cv2 number or whatever
yes it does all you do is double click on the empty part and it shows on a bottom bar your info of what you typed last time
I know what you're talking about but it doesn't work with flash/java checkouts...it doesn't work for a lot of regular sites as well.

indifferent.gif

fwhs90.jpg

it doesnt work right???
STUPID
shut your mouth on things you dont know about please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would anyone wear them if they had them? I'm not a reseller by any means, but these shoes would've made my life easier for a little bit (rent, food,gas). I'm not too mad, but it's just a shame that the rarity of these shoes takes away from the purpose: to be worn.

Isn't that funny.. and even if you still have em in your cart, there is no technical support to actually guide you to purchasing those shoes. AND JB getsyour credit card data and who knows where that is going!

everything running smooth, then my card info is in then I click finish order then the site is "going through maintenance"!!!!!!!!!! What the hell?!!Then I refreshed it, showed that I had the shoes then it goes back to the maintenance screen in different languages!!! Then after that it said soldout!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 11 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.
GRRRRR
mad.gif
mad.gif

please try again in a few days and pay a extra 2800 to get em
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

fwhs90.jpg

Uh.. buddy hate to break it to you, but THAT IS NOT CONFIRMATION. Show a screenshot of the "Complete" tab, and then I'll believe ya.

Heh didn't even notice the price. Nice deal for $40 bucks, eh?

indifferent.gif

fwhs90.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you cant be serious right??

indifferent.gif

fwhs90.jpg

!%! IS THIS...U ORDER SOME SOX?

roll.gif

that screenshot is just an example of how the saved CC info works

cuz that guy said it didnt work on checkout so I was just proving the idiot wrong

I did a fake order for the flight club shirt just to example it

Originally Posted by jd3772000

indifferent.gif

fwhs90.jpg

!%! IS THIS...U ORDER SOME SOX?

roll.gif

dude in the sneakgeekz video walked out the store wearing them.....The people waiting outside reaction's
roll.gif

this guy KEVEN is a clown

how you about to show us the total at 39.88???

and its not even the confirmation email like we all have asked for...

hey KEVEN...get the freak outta here!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

THE FUNNY THING IS I HAVE A PAIR AND PAGE SPINNING AT THE ADD TO CART PAGE

how is that funny? you're SOL like the rest of us

and if Im not mistaken thats not the premiere checkout page either...and when I said screenshot I meant of the pair you actually "got" yet I'mthe "stupid" one. OH THE IRONY.

Back
Top Bottom