Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

I don't understand the overwhelming amount of compliants and disguist from dudes in this thread. Everyone is "highly disapointed in Nike on this one" but for what? What do you expect? This is not some type of a sport, video game, or some school system where everything is fair and square. It's the real world. Let's be real: It's an especially limited release.

What did you expect? It would be interesting for a professional statistician to do the mathematics and tell us the odds of you getting 1 of the 23 pairs that were released online. I don't care if your order went through: You should already know that it doesn't mean anything. Nothing is promised. There are no guarantees until the product is in your hand and the ownership has officially been transfered. Laid back tactics gets you laid back results: online sitting on your gluteus maximus participating in the Jordan XX3 Premier Credit-Card-Info-Data-Input Olympics. Really!? And you're complaining.

You can't complain if you haven't given it 110%. Should've went for the knockout rather than leaving it to the judges for the decision. Some of these complaints in this thread are extra.

Wow. You must not be aware that some people, actually most, cannot go to the stores to get these. They have jobs, school, too far, too cold., etc. I'm sure there are more reasons than I can even think of why people can't go to get these. Not to mention, online is the ONLY way for a lot of people to have a chance to get these including myself. So if these or any other shoe only came out on the west coast, your saying I'm lazy( laid back) cause I didn't want to drive all the way to cali from michigan to get a shoe and instead tried my chances online???? I agree that there is a tremendous amount of complaining but this is what Jordan Brand gets for making a shoe even more limited than the first premier. Also, this IS the jordan thread and complaining is allowed. If you don't like the complaining, don't read the quotes.

I'm not telling anybody or you what to do (i.e. stop complaining). I'm just making a point: Ya'll are excessively complaining and beingunrealistic with a false sense of entitlement. NikeTalk can complain all it wants; I just want to help bring this part of NT back down to earth andbalance/smooth it out.

Some more points I would like to clarify: It's not that you CANNOT go to the store. You're fooling yourself again. You CHOSE not to go to the store. You could go, right? You could take off from your job (like I did), school (even though most schools are out for Winter Recess), travel far and wide (which Ialso did), or cop a bigger coat! You just CHOSE not too...which is cool. You apparently have your priorities straight by design or, more often the case thennot, by default. By the way, I took off of work to go home to NYC as an opportunity to be with fam for the holidays, hang and bang some of my NYC breezieswaitin' for me to come back in town, and cop these Premier Finales that we all very-much-so desired.

I never said you/ya'll were lazy. Just said ya'll ain't give it 110%. You don't have to drive, baby. Cop the flight. Yes, you should'veflew to the nearest spot or the spot that you felt had the best chances of letting you cop. That's what I did: I flew 905.08 miles to NYC when Icouldv'e just went to a way closer location. Bottom line is a lot of people are making excuses for themselves and are blaming and pointing the finger atNike and a number of others. Look in the mirror and ask what you could have done to get the results you wanted. Be responsible! Feel free to ventilatethough: It's healthy. By no means was I saying complaining is not allowed. Just saying some of ya'll are complaining and damn near practicing hatejust because you aren't in the game. Look in the mirror and see what you are becoming. Bottom Li'zine.

I never said you/ya'll were lazy. Just said ya'll ain't give it 110%. You don't have to drive, baby. Cop the flight. Yes, you should've flew to the nearest spot or the spot that you felt had the best chances of letting you cop. That's what I did: I flew 905.08 miles to NYC when I couldv'e just went to a way closer location. Bottom line is a lot of people are making excuses for themselves and are blaming and pointing the finger at Nike and a number of others. Look in the mirror and ask what you could have done to get the results you wanted. Be responsible! Feel free to ventilate though: It's healthy. By no means was I saying complaining is not allowed. Just saying some of ya'll are complaining and damn near practicing hate just because you aren't in the game. Look in the mirror and see what you are becoming. Bottom Li'zine.

well, i can attest that i tried more than 110% and my girlfriend could even tell you that i tried everything in my power to obtain these shoes and i STILL cameup short. it doesn't help when the stores in my area are shady and people are just liars...no honesty what-so-ever. that's ok, though, because ibelieve you reap what you sow and sooner or later those characters will pay for their actions. i still ended up buying the shoe for way over retail, buti'm not happy about it. i know i did EVERYTHING i could to get these for retail...the internet being my last option. nike biz will be getting a call fromme on monday. i want them to know how the stores in my area dealt with this release. i have seen the ugliness of people and it doesn't give me much faithin the human race.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

very funny kids. I am still here. just sold 1 pair for 1900....

i found his myspace picture^
2-24_004_thumb.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every time I go on this thread I see some new reply by JordanFaNatiC526 trying to brag about his shoes
laugh.gif
. He's a complete hypocrite

spoonmanofthehour:

I can dig it. I feel you. I kinda forgot that there was a lot of shady biz and funny stuff going on from liars to stores doing raffles. Those raffles are kindacrazy: that means no control and probably no chance for someone like me. I encourage you to write Nike. It's something that needs to be done because theycould have and can do better. I was lucky enough (or serious enough) to be in a city that was home to 7 of the 23 stores getting them...so I was able to pickwho I felt was the most fair, organized, and respectable. And yeah, the human race is very weak when it comes to these type of matters: you know..morality andethics.

But yeah....AJ XX3 Bred Premiers are a good pick up. If you got 'em you're privelaged, lucky, and envied. Congats to those that cop'd and doublecongrats to those who cop'd at the MSRP. This was history. Years from now people are obviously going to remember this release with extreme clarity.

I'm not complaining because i missed out, i'm complaining because of their faulty system. don't sell something if it's out of stock. Ifit's in your cart and you paid for it, with order confirmation, then it should reflect in the real inventory, thus making canceled orders due to not enoughstock irrelevant. You're telling me a billion dollar corporation can't get some better IT guys on this

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I'm not complaining because i missed out, i'm complaining because of their faulty system. don't sell something if it's out of stock. If it's in your cart and you paid for it, with order confirmation, then it should reflect in the real inventory, thus making canceled orders due to not enough stock irrelevant. You're telling me a billion dollar corporation can't get some better IT guys on this

I don't know, mang. It's not about better IT guys....it's about limitations of current internet systems technology and accepted internet/serverdatabase protocol. Like you said, it's a billion dollar corporation, which indicates that they have billions of customers and transactions flowingthrough.

There were tons of people hitting up the server/shopping cart and placing orders at the exact same time. That's like you and someone else squeezing andpushing through a doorway at the exact same time. One of you have to go. Unfortunately it was you. This is how online shopping carts work when so manypeople bum-rush them at the same time. Finish Line cancels orders, NikeStore cancels orders, Eastbay cancels orders,...everyone that experiences these typesof influxs at an exact-set-time cancels orders that are placed beyond the amount of inventory available to cover them. Stop acting like you don't alreadyknow this. You're being unreasonable. As always, I understand your anger though.

Seriously, Nike's (or any retail company for that matter) IT guys don't create relational database management systems, internet systems platformsand interfaces, and scripting language for the dynamic pages that handle this online shopping cart stuff. They just use it. They use the language. You're asking Nike to higher IT people to create a new language. That's like asking Best Buy to create a new high-density-optical-disk format tocompete with Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Nike is not Microsoft. They're Nike. They leave these things to dudes like Bill Gates and Rasmus Lerdorf. Doyou're research and understand the industries before you criticize and point fingers. You're blaming the wrong people for online retail shoppingcart's "shortcomings".

I feel you...online shopping cart technology as an industry has improvement to do. I mean...its only been around since the early 90s (maybe super-late80s). We are just not there yet. Maybe in the year 2015 or something when the Jordan 2K15 is dropping we'll be there. Patience is a virtue. Untilthen...looks like you'll have to fly out to nyc where they'll have 7 stores (161 pairs) and get in line days in advance (if you really really want themat the MSRP).

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I'm not complaining because i missed out, i'm complaining because of their faulty system. don't sell something if it's out of stock. If it's in your cart and you paid for it, with order confirmation, then it should reflect in the real inventory, thus making canceled orders due to not enough stock irrelevant. You're telling me a billion dollar corporation can't get some better IT guys on this

I don't know, mang. It's not about better IT guys....it's about limitations of current internet systems technology and accepted internet/server database protocol. Like you said, it's a billion dollar corporation, which indicates that they have billions of customers and transactions flowing through.

There were tons of people hitting up the server/shopping cart and placing orders at the exact same time. That's like you and someone else squeezing and pushing through a doorway at the exact same time. One of you have to go. Unfortunately it was you. This is how online shopping carts work when so many people bum-rush them at the same time. Finish Line cancels orders, NikeStore cancels orders, Eastbay cancels orders,...everyone that experiences these types of influxs at an exact-set-time cancels orders that are placed beyond the amount of inventory available to cover them. Stop acting like you don't already know this. You're being unreasonable. As always, I understand your anger though.

Seriously, Nike's (or any retail company for that matter) IT guys don't create relational database management systems, internet systems platforms and interfaces, and scripting language for the dynamic pages that handle this online shopping cart stuff. They just use it. They use the language. You're asking Nike to higher IT people to create a new language. That's like asking Best Buy to create a new high-density-optical-disk format to compete with Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Nike is not Microsoft. They're Nike. They leave these things to dudes like Bill Gates and Rasmus Lerdorf. Do you're research and understand the industries before you criticize and point fingers. You're blaming the wrong people for online retail shopping cart's "shortcomings".

I feel you...online shopping cart technology as an industry has improvement to do. I mean...its only been around since the early 90s (maybe super-late 80s). We are just not there yet. Maybe in the year 2015 or something when the Jordan 2K15 is dropping we'll be there. Patience is a virtue. Until then...looks like you'll have to fly out to nyc where they'll have 7 stores (161 pairs) and get in line days in advance (if you really really want them at the MSRP).
True statement. In the end, online just isn't worth it. Being stuck in Canada this Christmas (and having no family to visit in the US), Idecided to take a chance for the first time and order these on NDC.. but honestly if you read the threads, you'll see the hundreds and hundreds of storiesof peoples orders getting cancelled or something going awry.. many of these are just for the general releases too.. remember that this is a shoe that only hadan extremely limited number, and so yer basically shooting yourself in the foot if you're relying on NDC alone to get these.

If you ask me, picking these up in person is the only way to go. Not only is it more work, but it makes the entire experience worlds better.. you get to meetgreat folks, and get to do something you ordinarily wouldn't do (like waiting in a line for a very extended period of time). To me its a better experienceand if you do your research (find out about the best locations AHEAD of time) you will not regret standing in a line; in the end you'll always wind up withyour shoes. Whenever a shoe is released in Canada, this is the only way I'll buy these, by getting them in person. By the time I get back home with mypair, and read the threads, all I see is people who were shafted with orders cancelled cause they relied purely on the online approach; it doesn't work,and it never will.

This was my first and last time using NDC.. from now on its all about campouts. Yes it is grueling; but you have to work for good things; they don't justcome to you magically with a point-and-click.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I never said you/ya'll were lazy. Just said ya'll ain't give it 110%. You don't have to drive, baby. Cop the flight. Yes, you should've flew to the nearest spot or the spot that you felt had the best chances of letting you cop. That's what I did: I flew 905.08 miles to NYC when I couldv'e just went to a way closer location. Bottom line is a lot of people are making excuses for themselves and are blaming and pointing the finger at Nike and a number of others. Look in the mirror and ask what you could have done to get the results you wanted. Be responsible! Feel free to ventilate though: It's healthy. By no means was I saying complaining is not allowed. Just saying some of ya'll are complaining and damn near practicing hate just because you aren't in the game. Look in the mirror and see what you are becoming. Bottom Li'zine.

well, i can attest that i tried more than 110% and my girlfriend could even tell you that i tried everything in my power to obtain these shoes and i STILL came up short. it doesn't help when the stores in my area are shady and people are just liars...no honesty what-so-ever. that's ok, though, because i believe you reap what you sow and sooner or later those characters will pay for their actions. i still ended up buying the shoe for way over retail, but i'm not happy about it. i know i did EVERYTHING i could to get these for retail...the internet being my last option. nike biz will be getting a call from me on monday. i want them to know how the stores in my area dealt with this release. i have seen the ugliness of people and it doesn't give me much faith in the human race.
Don't worry Spoonman...Your pair was shipped today...

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

well why is everyone complaining about this release? just buy them from a generous reseller

if any one needs help looking for these i have them 9,5 and 10 ez

Oh how much!?
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Sorry i have prior engagements of a job that don't permit me to camp out for 48+ hours. I am buying to keep not to flip, so i need to take care of homefirst. I have grown out of the camp out stage, did it for 10 years, can't do it anymore...Why? because it ain't what it use to be, passionate folksthat you could just bond and chill with, now its 3/4 resellers in line, trying to talk to true shoe heads so they can figure out the next hype line to get inline for. That is why i cop my shoes online. The scene isn't what it use to be followed by shady line practices, with no regulation...

Yall act like this is the first time Nike has done this, none of you remember the Tony 1's? They probably(Nike) sold 4 times the amount they had so nodoubt 1 in 4 are going to get cancelled. Its what they do and no matter if you call and complain or hire a lawyer you are not getting the shoe, they havedeeper pockets than you and you can complain all you want you are basically SOL. I am not saying it doesnt suck but thats how it is. And most of youcomplaining about not getting a limited release and about resellers are all selling J's in your sig's so noone is going to feel sorry for you or takeyou serious.

Plus if this release was not limited 99% of you would have probably passed it up as most of yall are trying to flip these. Look at SneakGeegz he just startedcollecting a year ago and has a connect to get these, he is not standing in line for a week with a bunch of idiots waiting in 10 degree weather, he rolls uplaughs at the clowns on line and walks away with his pair, maybe some of you can learn something from him.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Yall act like this is the first time Nike has done this, none of you remember the Tony 1's? They probably(Nike) sold 4 times the amount they had so no doubt 1 in 4 are going to get cancelled. Its what they do and no matter if you call and complain or hire a lawyer you are not getting the shoe, they have deeper pockets than you and you can complain all you want you are basically SOL. I am not saying it doesnt suck but thats how it is. And most of you complaining about not getting a limited release and about resellers are all selling J's in your sig's so noone is going to feel sorry for you or take you serious.

Plus if this release was not limited 99% of you would have probably passed it up as most of yall are trying to flip these. Look at SneakGeegz he just started collecting a year ago and has a connect to get these, he is not standing in line for a week with a bunch of idiots waiting in 10 degree weather, he rolls up laughs at the clowns on line and walks away with his pair, maybe some of you can learn something from him.
Yeah.. I'd like to "learn" about his supposed contacts out there. Either that, or he probably has pretty big pockets.

And just for the record.. I don't sell shoes, never have, never will.. I do keep everything deadstock, but that's my weird personality.. I see niceshoes, and I just can't wear em.. In fact I typically wear boots or the shoes I don't like; all my Jordans and any of the shoes I do like stay in theboxes unworn and unused.. and when I die I'll pass em along to my kids, hoping that they'll pass them along to their kids.. and so on.. I know itsweird, but then again, try to find someone who is "normal" these days..

I was also impressed with at least one story I heard off of Nice Kicks regarding a lineup over at the Shoe Gallery in Miami.. apparently people lined up for 11days prior to release, and the folks there were nice enough to have a rational system in place whereby people could actually go home on certain days andre-enter the line later on.. now if everyone else were like that in this world, we'd be living in a much better place, now wouldn't we?

SincereOne: I know what you mean regarding the kids situation.. there are definetly people who've got other things in their lives that will prevent themfrom going out to the stores in person.. but I also respect what Magical Kicks had to say about NDC; no website out there can support/handle the type oftraffic for a typical shoe release. It's not just shoe websites that screw up orders either.. most electronics sites will also mess up transactions if itsa highly coveted item (like the Wii). I'm just glad that I can still do lineups right now.. I probably have 2-3 more years to go until I wind up withkids.. then perhaps by then I'll have the proper "contacts" that I need to get these shoes without the hassles.

Sad story... the gentleman that decided to jump off the Miami line 10 days early just sold on ebay... only got $1375. phew.... he should have went incognitofor the flip.... but, just another "indicator" if you catch my drift.

$1375 is still pretty high.. I think the price will fall even more in the coming months.. especially with the economy the way it is. The smart move would be tohold on to these for as long as you can and sell em 20-30 years from now when they will fetch hundreds of thousands in deadstock form. Historically, these willbe remembered as "the very last numbered Air Jordan ever", and so they will definetly have an extremely high resale value, even when compared to theTitaniums.

Man

I just hopped in here, I'm not a big J head. I read the last few pages of this forum, and...

Wow.

Here's what it is, from a basketball head's perspective: Jordan played a great game. He had some popular shoes. I mean, there's not too muchdifference between Jordan and Stan Smith as far as that goes.

But you guys are crazy. Dude above was making fun of people for not flying around the country to sit in front of a store to buy some shoes. Like that actuallymakes sense. That's the type of consumerism that gets people trampled to death in Wal Mart for a discount on DVDs. Anyway... it reminds me of the videos ofengaged women sprinting into wedding dress stores and fighting over dresses. Except here when cats don't get the dress they come to NikeTalk and complainabout it. And some people resell dresses for profits.

I'm not saying ya'll are females. I'm just making the parallel.

There's a difference between looking for clothes and shoes that look good and/or you like and whatever this is. This is something completely ridiculous. Idon't even need to point out how little this has to do with the man himself, because it's obvious that most people wearing his shoes couldn't eventell you how Jordan played. They don't know about what he did, they care about attaching themselves to his name. They don't care about how he moved hisfeet on offense or swarmed the ball on D, they know the model and make of the little spandex knee brace he wore.

(It's important that the 3 was retro'd to put the Jumpman logo on the back. Because before, it was a shoe he wore. Now, it's an homage to a deity)

I'm not entirely sure what my point is. I was just struck by the inanity of this whole thing when I was reading some of these posts. The shoe culture hasbeen moving in this direction for some time now, but now it's tunneling even deeper.

Back
Top Bottom