Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I was watching a pair on ebay that sold for $2100. I would love 2 see the collection of the person that paid that price.

You should shoot him an email and contact him to ask and find out. Then share your findings with NikeTalk. Seriously, that would be an education in itself...because he's dedicated and well-equipped with that type of disposable cash to throw at a pair of sneakers. That person can obviosuly show us how to do it. He's gettin' money and he's living life enormous! Either that or that person is straight going into bankruptcy from spending money that he/she doesn't have.
If you guys are talking about the size 13 that went for $2100... he's probably used to having to pay a bit more for his size if he misses the retail release. As for the finales, there's only 23 pairs of 13's. Couple that with the fact that there has only been 3 pairs of sz 13 finales on ebay.

In our finale line, the #1 & 2 guys were paid $1000 plus $500 in expenses to get a wealthy collector's size 13 and a second pair in any size for him to stock or maybe re-sell... this is the game we're all playing like it or not.

Wow. That's eye-opening for me. Thanks for the insight. Which store/city were you lined up at?

That's big-homie status though. I aim to be able to afford to do the same thing. I'm working hard and smart today to secure that future for tomorrow. Smell me!

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I was watching a pair on ebay that sold for $2100. I would love 2 see the collection of the person that paid that price.

You should shoot him an email and contact him to ask and find out. Then share your findings with NikeTalk. Seriously, that would be an education in itself...because he's dedicated and well-equipped with that type of disposable cash to throw at a pair of sneakers. That person can obviosuly show us how to do it. He's gettin' money and he's living life enormous! Either that or that person is straight going into bankruptcy from spending money that he/she doesn't have.
If you guys are talking about the size 13 that went for $2100... he's probably used to having to pay a bit more for his size if he misses the retail release. As for the finales, there's only 23 pairs of 13's. Couple that with the fact that there has only been 3 pairs of sz 13 finales on ebay.

In our finale line, the #1 & 2 guys were paid $1000 plus $500 in expenses to get a wealthy collector's size 13 and a second pair in any size for him to stock or maybe re-sell... this is the game we're all playing like it or not.

Wow. That's eye-opening for me. Thanks for the insight. Which store/city were you lined up at?

That's big-homie status though. I aim to be able to afford to do the same thing. I'm working hard and smart today to secure that future for tomorrow. Smell me!
Memphis TN. I'll never forget it, had a great time... it was in a much better location compared to Walters (my home town). I heard some b.s.popped off but it was after I was headed up the freeway.
tongue.gif

Anyhoo... stay focused on handling your business.... all the stupid stuff will be ready & waiting when your done getting your life established.

no need to keep arguing over this. by now, everyone should know that jb doesn't care about us. they only care about the $$, which is why the cool greyspizike was my last jordan purchase. it's been fun, but F**k jb. i'm glad its over!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

no need to keep arguing over this. by now, everyone should know that jb doesn't care about us. they only care about the $$, which is why the cool grey spizike was my last jordan purchase. it's been fun, but F**k jb. i'm glad its over!
Read my sig because that's the truth of the matter. If you cannot accept that, then yeah... quit collecting. The more limited the release-the less revenue Nike/JB accrues; so your argument is invalid.

Getting to preachy out this mafuh... hehe...
laugh.gif

whats up people's? i need some info.

i am looking at a pair of these 23's on e-bay right now and on the hang tag of this pair the number reads XX3 OF 529 instead of it being 23 of 529

now the seller said they came from the shoe gallery in miami and every pair that was sold from there said the same thing XX3 OF 529 on the tag

is there anybody on here that copped there shoes from the shoe gallery in miami that can confirm this.

the reason why i ask is because i am wondering if this is how the 23rd pair is printed instead of it being 23 OF 529 they made it XX3 OF 529 BECAUSE IT IS THE23RD PAIR or
if he's right and all of the shoes that were sold from the gallery were numbered like this and why was they numbered like this

could this mean there is more then 529 made and this is how the extra's were numbered , maybe

i don't know but if someone can help with this it would be great.........................thanks.................P.S. i was able to cop a pair off e-baylast night for $1280 shipped.....

Originally Posted by strictlyvintage

Finally broke down and bought a pair of these from "searchin4js", my butt still hurts but i need these for the collection...

How much did you end up copping for? Your butt shouldn't hurt man. Don't feel bad for paying what you felt it is worth.

Don't 2nd guess the quality of your AJXX3 Bred Premier Moment of Glory just because other dudes in and out this thread practice hate and try to make othersfeel bad about their purchase...whether it's them saying the shoe isn't worth $230 or it's them saying the kicks arene't worth $2,300. Beautyis in the eye of the beholder and everyone who is spitting venom about this release is just trying to make others feel bad enough so they can feel better. Don't feel everyone else's pain. Have no regrets, mang! Post a pic in this thread once you have 'em in hand and then sit back with your kicks inall your splendor.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i am looking at a pair of these 23's on e-bay right now and on the hang tag of this pair the number reads XX3 OF 529 instead of it being 23 of 529

now the seller said they came from the shoe gallery in miami and every pair that was sold from there said the same thing XX3 OF 529 on the tag

is there anybody on here that copped there shoes from the shoe gallery in miami that can confirm this.

the reason why i ask is because i am wondering if this is how the 23rd pair is printed instead of it being 23 OF 529 they made it XX3 OF 529 BECAUSE IT IS THE 23RD PAIR or
if he's right and all of the shoes that were sold from the gallery were numbered like this and why was they numbered like this

could this mean there is more then 529 made and this is how the extra's were numbered , maybe

i don't know but if someone can help with this it would be great.........................thanks.................P.S. i was able to cop a pair off e-bay last night for $1280 shipped.....

Congrats on your XX3-Premier cop, mang! This XX3 out of 529 phenomenon is interesting. Can't wait to hear from someone who is credibly knowledgeable about this issue.

Sole Supreme won a pair of Titaniums from Gentry in April that had XXX of 529 on the tag.

edit

Finally broke down and bought a pair of these from "searchin4js", my butt still hurts but i need these for the collection...

shoes shipped out this morning...nice doing business with u!

How much did you end up copping for? Your butt shouldn't hurt man. Don't feel bad for paying what you felt it is worth.

Don't 2nd guess the quality of your AJXX3 Bred Premier Moment of Glory just because other dudes in and out this thread practice hate and try to make others feel bad about their purchase...whether it's them saying the shoe isn't worth $230 or it's them saying the kicks arene't worth $2,300. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone who is spitting venom about this release is just trying to make others feel bad enough so they can feel better. Don't feel everyone else's pain. Have no regrets, mang! Post a pic in this thread once you have 'em in hand and then sit back with your kicks in all your splendor.
most sizes are struggling to reach $1,500 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...:IT&item=120354154870

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i still got a sz13 that i dont even know what to do with

Hahahaha....

You know what to do with it. Listen to the Nike slogan. I know you hear it loud and clear.

i would actually love to wear them..and i would love to be able to drive my car

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

the reason why i ask is because i am wondering if this is how the 23rd pair is printed instead of it being 23 OF 529 they made it XX3 OF 529 BECAUSE IT IS THE 23RD PAIR or

i don't know but if someone can help with this it would be great.........................thanks.................P.S. i was able to cop a pair off e-bay last night for $1280 shipped.....

Congrats on your XX3-Premier cop, mang! This XX3 out of 529 phenomenon is interesting. Can't wait to hear from someone who is credibly knowledgeable about this issue.
thanks man , i can't wait for them to get hear. i got a nice warm spot for them right next too my titaniums

also i can't wait to get info about this also

i still got a sz13 that i dont even know what to do with

Hahahaha....

You know what to do with it. Listen to the Nike slogan. I know you hear it loud and clear.

i would actually love to wear them..and i would love to be able to drive my car

Hahaha....shoot...i wasn't talking about rockin' them. If you weren't already thinking about wearing them and said your original statement aboutnot knowing what to do with them...I was thinking "you know what to do with them...put them on eBay....just do it...sell 'em."

Back
Top Bottom