Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

With the aforementioned being said, I understand everyone's frustration. This is and was an important release to own. I just think that we should have a balanced view of what's real.
oh word?

Originally Posted by Respinda

$1375 is still pretty high.. I think the price will fall even more in the coming months.. especially with the economy the way it is. The smart move would be to hold on to these for as long as you can and sell em 20-30 years from now when they will fetch hundreds of thousands in deadstock form. Historically, these will be remembered as "the very last numbered Air Jordan ever", and so they will definetly have an extremely high resale value, even when compared to the Titaniums.

the AMERICAN economy is failing. Not the global economy.

^^ Exactly my point.. remember that these shoes were released only in the US for a reason; they are your biggest market for new shoe sales, and presumblyfor resales.

so since these are a U.S. only release the resell prices may still get up there

Originally Posted by Lrrr

the AMERICAN economy is failing. Not the global economy.

what have you been watching? Economy is crappy everywhere right now. The US dollar has actually been improving on the Euro as of late, so whatdoes that say for Europe if we're doing so bad?

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

tehe these arent even going for over 2k on ebay. No way these will surpass the titaniums
there a auctions that i could've copped the titaniums for under $1200 shipped. these are following this trend and even going down someprobably due to the economy.

even though the titaniums look more beautiful than the finales, you simply can't F with this coloway.....

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

how is the quality of these compared to the mototsports, uncs, and chicagos?

anything with patent is always going to be worse than j's without patent. patent is a cheap material used to look clean and shiny and more durable thanfake leather and equal in durability to high quality leather.

for example titaniums>>>>concords xi's quality wise......

^^touche! haha yeah tumbled leather makes the titaniums extremely high quality. The tumbled leather is what makes the OGs a hell of alot better than the recentJs

It would be more reasonable to compare these to the black/stealth XX3's since they are made of the same materials.

It's crazy that these were more limited than the Titaniums... but they're selling for less Ebay. Very interesting

I thought the Titaniums were limited to the top 23 stores and 23 pairs per store!? With that being said, I thought both of these premiers were limited to 529pairs? Ya'll are saying that the Bred Premiers are more limited though.

Can someone enlighten me so that I can glow in the dark like Kanye's tour? Thanks.

I thought the Titaniums were limited to the top 23 stores and 23 pairs per store!? With that being said, I thought both of these premiers were limited to 529 pairs? Ya'll are saying that the Bred Premiers are more limited though.

Can someone enlighten me so that I can glow in the dark like Kanye's tour? Thanks.
Titaniums: supposedly 1058 pairs worldwide. 529 Stateside which were numbered. 529 rest of the world, including Asia, Europe, Canada, which wereunnumbered. Rumors persist though that JB made more than 1058.

I was watching a pair on ebay that sold for $2100. I would love 2 see the collection of the person that paid that price.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I was watching a pair on ebay that sold for $2100. I would love 2 see the collection of the person that paid that price.

You should shoot him an email and contact him to ask and find out. Then share your findings with NikeTalk. Seriously, that would be an education initself...because he's dedicated and well-equipped with that type of disposable cash to throw at a pair of sneakers. That person can obviosuly show us howto do it. He's gettin' money and he's living life enormous! Either that or that person is straight going into bankruptcy from spending money thathe/she doesn't have.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

You should shoot him an email and contact him to ask and find out. Then share your findings with NikeTalk. Seriously, that would be an education in itself...because he's dedicated and well-equipped with that type of disposable cash to throw at a pair of sneakers. That person can obviosuly show us how to do it. He's gettin' money and he's living life enormous! Either that or that person is straight going into bankruptcy from spending money that he/she doesn't have.
If you guys are talking about the size 13 that went for $2100... he's probably used to having to pay a bit more for his size if he misses theretail release. As for the finales, there's only 23 pairs of 13's. Couple that with the fact that there has only been 3 pairs of sz 13 finales onebay.

In our finale line, the #1 & 2 guys were paid $1000 plus $500 in expenses to get a wealthy collector's size 13 and a second pair in any size for him tostock or maybe re-sell... this is the game we're all playing like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom