Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Im probably going to camp out in NY, im from long island so I'll just end up taking the train or go out there with 2 of my boys. Hopefully they dont backout like they did with the Titaniums.

omg... these are ugly... should make some carolina colorway, a little more white than the ones that came out this weekend. all white w/ carolina would be sick

like previously stated, I will be getting all my pairs, and helping whoever is worthy getting theirs.

Just don't be a sucker, two-face like the campers on 34th street Footlocker.

I

I'd easily take those in a 13, but I have no connections what so ever. Being in the Marines I just couldn't leave base and travel to NY or CHI. Anybodythink they could get there hands on a pair of 13's once those are released?

plain and boring
indifferent.gif

damn these are rly awful... the only reason they are that limited cause jb knows ppl will buy them and hype up the price like crazy...smh why we do this tooursleves

These types of releases mainly target the hypebeasts of the world and the typical "anything-to-make-a-buck" resellers...

As for me I'll pass.
grin.gif

Ehh, okay I guess, but the XXIII's can't really pull off a black/red colorway without some form of white or grey IMO.
To me the best full black/red Air Jordan would be the XIII's
pimp.gif

i love the shoes and hope everything works out so i can get a pair for my collection

dtlr columbia mall screwed me big time on the titanium release and i am not taking any chances on these

i just wish they would hit us up with the rest of the info ( date / stores ) so i can make my plans

already own a pair of XX3. Pass on all 3. I'm going to let all the hypebeast and resellers cop as many pairs they want.

I have been getting all the PM's concerning the Finale XX3's

I am more than happy 2 help out of towners that will be visiting NYC because of their love for these shoes.

I send my aol/aim sn 2 a few heads already. PM for sn.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by Zeshan007

any idea when these are dropping?

I called nike and they told me 12/23/08, but I wouldnt be surprised if they released b4 then.

Sounds about right ... I cant wait .

Yesssir William , I am on the edge of taking a drive up to NY. I am in LOVE with this shoe.

This shoe is fire, I could never sell mine. . unless I was offered 100Grand -
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom