Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I have been getting all the PM's concerning the Finale XX3's

I am more than happy 2 help out of towners that will be visiting NYC because of their love for these shoes.

I send my aol/aim sn 2 a few heads already. PM for sn.

i sent you a message William Rivera 3 let me know you got it and
thanks for any help you can give me it will be greatly appreciated..

i am so fired up about these shoes i can't wait
to get the real release date and the stores that will be getting them so i can make my plans and head to NY.......................peace

I am more than happy 2 help out of towners that will be visiting NYC because of their love for these shoes.

That's love for real. We need to see more of this, honestly.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

That's love for real. We need to see more of this, honestly.

straight up...

william rivera....i sent you a pm, good lookin

I'm getting several PM's and here's the deal.
aol/aim messenger is the fasted, most efficient way 2 communicate with me.

Hit me up if you're willing 2 camp for 3-4 days for this campout with me.

i am ready to camp out , just let me know where and when
soon as we get the stores and the date we can make plans

i sent you message did you get it

I'm getting lot of messages from people in nyc already.
I am down 2 link up with nycers for this camp out... but...

For all the people that have never been 2 nyc, and are willing 2 travel 2 nyc for this, I will def def link up with you.
Earlier this year I tried 2 link up with several NTers, but they ended up being snakes...

So if you're not from New York, and you're gonna be out here for these shoes. Holla at me.

^definitely going to link up with you will, me n my boy are prolly gunna get a hotel out there hopefully for cheap cuz his mom works for a hotel company. Ireally want two pairs but i will be content with one

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I really want two pairs but i will be content with one
dude, the only way your getting 2 pairs is is you bring a Siamese twin (someone 2 simultaneously camp with you)

we will definetly hook up William Rivera i just wish they would give us the release date and stores

so we can make plans because i don't want to wait til the last minute

if i am going all the way to new york i want to make sure i get a pair in my size

^^dude the only way you are getting two pairs is if someone is going to campout with you and give you there pair , which if you got someone to do that thenthats great for you^^

Damn, I'm in the NY State of Mind and would roll as well, but my work for sure wont let me take days off to copp them bad boys. Sux!

Did anyone hear if Chicago HOH is getting them? I was planning on heading there over Christmas break.

Does anyone have ANY info on where these will be dropping? PM me or hit me on AIM at SweetSneakerSwag if you have any information please!

I'm starting to get the feeling that these might get pushed back from the original release date of 12/23 which was confirmed that this may happen.

So what are some of the dates that are being thrown around. The 13th, I hope they don't release then because finals go to then. Damn, I just want the dateto be revealed.

Back
Top Bottom