Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

i know alot of people are wondering if HoHLA and HoH CHICAGO will be getting these
and i would say yes or atleast it is a very very good possibility

Hopefully Sneakervilla in Philly does a raffle like they did for the Titaniums so I have a chance to get them.

i hate raffles , i hate raffles , i hate raffles

i camped out at dtlr, columbia mall for 4 days for the titaniums and was first in line because the manager said it was first come first served
then the day of the release the district manager and store manager changed it to a RAFFLE and ofcourse i didn't get my number called so

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully Sneakervilla in Philly does a raffle like they did for the Titaniums so I have a chance to get them.

Were you there for the titaniums?

well i just talked to my friend at nike and the date is confirmed for DEC. 23

but he did not have the store locations

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

well i just talked to my friend at nike and the date is confirmed for DEC. 23

but he did not have the store locations

DEC.23 ... Im ready now ...

Black23 wrote:
so its confrimed the release date is tuesday december 23rd?
Yes y'all it is a solid date, 12/23, but there are still big discussions going on about where. I mean I even heard itcould be online only.

Man if it's online only that means I'll get a chance!
smile.gif

lol the online release will be crazy if they do thatlol I hope the Expressions in Boston gets them like they did the Titaniums.

Online would be crazy . Hope they do drop the list of stores real soon so we can make things happen .

could you imagine the problems that would come with releasing these online? do you all remember the nubuck xii release and the thunder/lightning packs????crazy...but it would give some ppl who cant make it a shot...

...i dont see that happening tho, hope i can get a pair

Back
Top Bottom