Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

More pix @ TheShoeGame.com

2lubf2v.jpg

i like these
so are these gonna release at the same 23 stores that the titaniums released at? and does anyone know retail for this shoe? $230?

The XX3 hasn't even been Retroed yet, and they're already making a mess of it.

Originally Posted by themoy

easily the worst colorway of the xx3. every other colorway has been decent to very strong.

I'm inclined to agree. Too much red, and the reds don't really match either.

thanks for the pics. would pass even if I could get a hold of them. JB keeps giving me more reasons to save my money

horrible, horrible, horrible, these guys couldve kept this horrible info for there selves. the chicago's that drop next week look 20 times better, theyshouldve been 23 stores, 23 pair, 529 total.

I was waiting for someone to post pics. I saw these in the midwest forum the other day.

i really like these a lot. maybe it's just my taste. limited thing is cool but i probably wont be able to get one.

Thanks for the pics. I don't mind them. It might just be the photo that is making them look orange.
I bet they look nicer in person. Either way, I won't be able to get them if they're that limited.

Originally Posted by Black23

whats unnecessary MR.REDBRIM?
i'm only guessing, but probably the fact that jordan brand is playing the limited card again with the 23's. i can see it with the veryfirst pair released, the titaniums, but to do it again is just unnecessary...and a bunch of garbage if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom