Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

They started with 529 shoes and will end with 529..how can they go from the TITANIUMS to this?? BUT people will still pay for them.

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

My thoughts are as follows:
laugh.gif

I really do hope that no one in this thread attempts to buy these or even thinks about it with all this hate.

This happens every time... "I hate those" "those are wack..."

But given the chance, people say "copped!"

SMH.

They are not my favorite XX3, but I liked them when I first saw them 8 months ago and I like them today.

not again..JB needs to stop playing the 'limited' game with that 529 pairs thing..just release good looking/high quality shoes in numbers that everyonewho wants one can get a pair or two

These are AMAZING!!! All of you saying that you don't like these, this is a CLASSIC Black/Redcolorway... Suede upper, red stitching, red velvet, and a black sole... Clean!!!

Too bad these are LIMITED... I assume 529 pairs in the U.S., and 529 pairs OVERSEAS like the Titanium's... So 1,058 pairs intotal???

Oh lord not again. Let the hype began for these.

Personally they are...Ok maybe they will grow on me. But i camped out for my titaniums dont know if i will do it for these.

In my opinion if they wanted to make a big splash in the market. JB would have made the Old Love XXIII's be limited to 529 pairs. Now that would havecaused riots in some places. Just a thought

I wonder if they'll change the 23 stores. Hopefully they add Niketown Seattle or some store in Oregon.

that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard...the blk red ones releasing on black friday look a million times better than this one

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The first wack XX3..............took long enough.

wrong the white/stealth/blk are complete basura.
these are ok but could have been better like maybe the red midsole couldve been maybe white.(calling BP)

Back
Top Bottom