Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

If these didn't release so close to the blk/red ones on 11/28 they might be worth getting. First of all it's the worse XX3 yet and they make it superlimited when you could just go and cop the one's on the 28th and they look ten times better. JB's got it backward.

This is the first XX3 I can downright say is ugly.
sick.gif

529 pairs nationally huh? I guess ugliness aside all the hypebeast resellers will be out for this one huh?
smh.gif

Wow straight heat! Lol jp
But na they are alright, might cop if my money is right..not really impresed. The 23's coming out on black friday are better then these.

#$# are you serious? people who buy these are SUPER HYPEBEASTS! what is great about these? worst 23s i've seen so far.
the funny thing is this dude was trying to sell me fakes that looked like these.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

The first wack XX3..............took long enough.

wrong the white/stealth/blk are complete basura.
these are ok but could have been better like maybe the red midsole couldve been maybe white.(calling BP)
Chill... The white/stealths are clean. At the very least, their colors match. JB used to release Jordans in no more than 4 or 5 CWs. Madethem feel exclusive. I love the 23s, but how many do we need?

^^ These are FIRE, JB def needs to GR these dam! KEEP THEM COMING, it'll be awhile before theyre released again, if ever

i can't wait to get a pair of these . i got screwed on the first limited release at the Columbia mall. i was up there for 5 days in my truck and all weeklong they said the release was first come first serve and i was there first. so when Friday morning came and 500 hundred people showed up i was at the front ofeverybody. then the bad news, the dtlr employie's showed up and the district manager showed up and said it is no longer first come first serve , we will beholding a raffle. well i was pissed and of course my number didn't get called
if i would have known this i would have went to new york for the week and hung out with the people up there to make sure i got myself apair. well i ended upshopping on e-bay for about a week til all the hype went down alittle and the prices went down from $2000-$2500 to $1500 - $1700 and i copped a pair for $1400shipped. now i can't stand columbia mall
and that dtlr in there so i hope they don't get them again.................that was a crazy week

they couldve did these more justice. I hope his isn't supposed to be similar to the nice PEs that will never be mass produced.

a big fan of the blk/red colorways in all j's, would consider copping depending on the price and how hard it would be to get my hands on

I really like these. I wanted the 23 in a decent cw to have the black outsoles with the dna like stitching and its finally here. Everyone has to calm down.Wait until better pics come out. These are the first pics and they are not that great to begin with. Also, why is EVERYONE freaking out about the midsole notmatching? Isn't it the same midsole as the chicago cw coming out on black friday? How does the midsole color on the chicago's look good and match buton these the exact same midsole does not? This makes no sense to me. lol

Back
Top Bottom