Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

could you imagine the problems that would come with releasing these online? do you all remember the nubuck xii release and the thunder/lightning packs???? crazy...but it would give some ppl who cant make it a shot...

...i dont see that happening tho, hope i can get a pair

And dont forget the Laser IV's ... All were dope drops and I came out happy . Hopefully we all who want a pair can get them .

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

I'm down for camping. Shoe Gallery in Miami is getting them so I'll be camping out. No doubt.

What? These joints haven't been allocated to stores yet.

So is anyone that is going to camp willing to pick up a pair of size 11.5US for me?? Surely I will compensate you for your troubles, even though you arecamping out for yourself anyways.

Let me know,
Monarch

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SPOTS around me are going to get them . WHEN do you guys think they well drop the list ???

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I take it bake they look better each time I see them

Yes the 1st time I seen them I thought they where ugly , "second post" I say they are ugly , but once I really looked at them my mind changed and NOWI think they are dope .

Originally Posted by playboy5k

So is anyone that is going to camp willing to pick up a pair of size 11.5US for me?? Surely I will compensate you for your troubles, even though you are camping out for yourself anyways.

Let me know,
Monarch

it don't work that way , the first 23 people will get the shoes and you are only allowed to get 1 pair per person and you must be in the line for theduration of the campout or
you are $#:t out of luck
and i know there is nobody going to campout for someone else unless the money is right and i'd say about $1500-$2000 would be about right

^
roll.gif

So is anyone considering flying 2 nyc for these shoes? If so PM me.

i m not flying but i will be driving or taking a bus (greyhound) i am not sure yet

once i get there , were can we meet and what store will we be camping at

Hmmm????? Thnking about this a little more harder on how to make this work. I'm really liking this shoe and not to resell the damn thing either.

what the exact rd on these...just called ntsf and dude said around the end on dec or early jan...does anyone know of concrete date

Back
Top Bottom