Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

i say that the list will probably come out tomorrow since its almost the end of the week and it was supposed to come out this week

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Check out Sneakerfiles.com .. they have more pictures up .. DAMN they look so DOPE .

Courtesy and Respect to SneakerFiles (which has been improved ten-fold)
smile.gif

Nice pics. Let the drooling begin!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

c3535948eb179e7434a783f84de6bb4412f50a4.jpg
a5f2572ea39e63a68da43c46148dca369979b40.jpg
d84355c4eddd9629327085d4470664f22bc964c.jpg
3c53554fe12d9dff34a281714c61026dfbd75bc.jpg
4e225d6e7a9a83068584a92a057dbbe4d2cbaf8.jpg
988159e797348045e9a57a3c877e5c0bd7f2b86.jpg

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

unnumbered will release worldwide.

^^^^^ Source? Do you have a date when they'll release worldwide, just not numbered? I take it they won't have the shoe trees either.
If this release is supposed to be exactly like the titaniums... I believe he is referring to the 529 unnumbered pairs that will be available outside the US. I dont think he means a general release or limited release for that matter later on.

I wonder if they will mix up the numbered ones with the non numbered ones again like they did the the titaniums.

With the bad economy and the fact that this is the ugliest colorway yet for the XX3... hopefully it'll drive down the re sale prices for those of you who actually want it.

Im hoping for another Intl release. Resell prices going down? Psshhh..time to make another $ 1400+ profit a pair.
pimp.gif

I can't handle all of this, I just want 1 pair and im not going to sell them. To many animals out there for me to even think about camping or buyingonline. Saddens me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I can't handle all of this, I just want 1 pair and im not going to sell them. To many animals out there for me to even think about camping or buying online. Saddens me
frown.gif
Better put on that sad face, if these are anything like the Titanium's your paypal better be AT least $ 1500 deep.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by paul4523

does anyone know if canada is getting these as part of the global release?

Again the question I ask is, has there even been confirmation from JB on the xx3 premiers having a world wide release?

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Originally Posted by paul4523

does anyone know if canada is getting these as part of the global release?

Again the question I ask is, has there even been confirmation from JB on the xx3 premiers having a world wide release?
i don't know, but i hope so. the more pairs the better. i need one pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

They look so Damn DOPE .. LOVE that Red ...

yeah, but only looks red from certain angles. most of the time it looks orange. maybe these are a chad johnson p.e.

i don't know for sure but a few people have already said they will only release in the US and it will only be 529 pairs

NEED......MORE.........INFOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Scary how we still don't have a store list..... Getting kind of worried over here.

NOW, I wanna know which of the people who posted "trash" on the first 20 pages, now wants them?

Besides RICO, my man, you have made a complete 180 turn!! haha!!

I just saw you last post said, these are sooo damn dope!!! Its crazy how good pics can change minds.

I want these, but I made up my mind - Camping out for shoes is just plain ******ed, its just not reality. Maybe Im mad i cant get a pair, but fck it, I pickedup two more pair of stealths, so Im happy.

If they go for 500$, Ill pick up a pair. . .If not, screw it.

For those that camp out in my opinion you are fools, I would rather pay $1500 (which I wont) than stand in a cold freezing line for 3-5 days for a pair ofjordans. And the funny thing is 90% of the people camping out will sell them on Ebay. How about get a real job and leave the J's to the people who reallywant them for collection purposes. Standing in line for 90 hours to make maybe $1k what does that work out to an hour? LOL but do your thing you grimmy foolswho am I to tell anyone how to make a living? I think the Tit kill these.

all the resellers that think theyll be worth as much as the titaniums are idiots
this shoe has been hated on a lot while the titaniums are seen as some of the best xx3s made
also, most people will not spend 1500 on a pair of shoes that is similar to the stealths so its just not worth it
ill be getting a pair but not for resell, just for my collection
you resellers need to get a life, find a real job

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

NOW, I wanna know which of the people who posted "trash" on the first 20 pages, now wants them?

Besides RICO, my man, you have made a complete 180 turn!! haha!!

I just saw you last post said, these are sooo damn dope!!! Its crazy how good pics can change minds.

I want these, but I made up my mind - Camping out for shoes is just plain ******ed, its just not reality. Maybe Im mad i cant get a pair, but fck it, I picked up two more pair of stealths, so Im happy.

If they go for 500$, Ill pick up a pair. . .If not, screw it.

YEA , I was the second post and I said they were UGLY .... after the more I looked at them the more they looked DOPE to me ... I like them now and want a pair.

hahahahaha All sorts of people worried about what other people do with their money and lives...SMH.... Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Man I really hope to cop a pair! These will be my first pair of xx3..hey maybe I might hoop on them 2 if they are comfortable.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i don't know for sure but a few people have already said they will only release in the US and it will only be 529 pairs

I am actually thinking this can be so... Europe has been getting a lot of the awesome releases this year... and this one might just be a U.S. release. Notcompletely sure but according to the info that has been release... It might just be. As far as everyone else hating about these being worth less than thetitanium's XX3's... who cares? People are looking at this post because there interested in the sneaker. If all your going to do is complain and saythat the resell is going to be less, I guess feel free... But legit from the sound of it, there is going to be a lot of people adding this shoe to therecollection, not just selling it. If it is a true 529 release, unlike the titanium's 529 in the U.S. and 529 distributed overseas with a total of 1058, I amgonna laugh at you fools. If you want to buy the shoe and keep it like me... then do it. If you wanna resell it, you obviously wanted it more or needed themoney more than everyone else that slept, so do it. People need to quit suggesting what people should do because they can't pull through and it makes themfeel better. As far as this list not being out... Very very very strange. Everyone waiting for this shoe might just turn out being shocked by the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom