Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Yep........I think somethings up,but dont know what.No store list yet and under two weeks before releasing.Strange if you ask me.

madison u gon b out at walters>? im tryna see if i wanna drive up from mia to camp there but lemme know whats good homie.. thia ant

Originally Posted by enrique23

all the resellers that think theyll be worth as much as the titaniums are idiots
this shoe has been hated on a lot while the titaniums are seen as some of the best xx3s made
also, most people will not spend 1500 on a pair of shoes that is similar to the stealths so its just not worth it
ill be getting a pair but not for resell, just for my collection
you resellers need to get a life, find a real job
Keep in mind there were a @#$! load of people that hated on the Titaniums as well. Like me. I thought they were ugly, and still do.

I myself will be coppin this Premier. Who knows, I might even wear it.
pimp.gif

expected something more for a finale

i love the xx3s and all, but these remind me too much of my t-mac 5s

i don't know what's up with the store list til this point but this is the last weekend so they got to give it to us

now i know there is the weekend right before the release but damn there is no way they will drop it with only 2-3 days warning

it would cause some real problems with people trying to get to stores and if that happens who knows what will break out at stores with people in line

Jordan knows this and i just don't see them letting it go that far so i would expect it to drop this weekend or if worst comes to worst the date could getpushed back

but don't count on that happening...............................................peace

^ welcome to niketalk Across 110 st ^

I don't care about the other stores. I will be in Chitown to cop mine. Like I said before I bet y'all they will have a pack, 23 units for those whodidn't understand when I said that last time, ONLINE maybe two. Either Flight Club or NDC.

^^^ You was right about NTSF not getting them , So Im going to go with you when you say online ... I really hope I can get a pair .

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

I don't care about the other stores. I will be in Chitown to cop mine. Like I said before I bet y'all they will have a pack, 23 units for those who didn't understand when I said that last time, ONLINE maybe two. Either Flight Club or NDC.
thanks, man. appreciate all the info you give.

23 units...or maybe two...man, if that's the case why bother, jb. they should just release 529 in stores and 529 online. does anyone in that company havea brain?????

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I don't care about the other stores. I will be in Chitown to cop mine. Like I said before I bet y'all they will have a pack, 23 units for those who didn't understand when I said that last time, ONLINE maybe two. Either Flight Club or NDC.

23 units...or maybe two...man, if that's the case why bother, jb. they should just release 529 in stores and 529 online. does anyone in that company have a brain?????

That does make better sense to do that , 529 in stores - 529 online ... we can only hope .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

23 units...or maybe two...man, if that's the case why bother, jb. they should just release 529 in stores and 529 online. does anyone in that company have a brain?????

That does make better sense to do that , 529 in stores - 529 online ... we can only hope .
i'm hoping hard. i mean, who wants to wait in the cold for days the week of Christmas. they need to put a BUNCH online. if not, the realscrooge of Christmas is JB.
wink.gif

does anyone think that undefeated in santa monica will be getting these?
btw, for the l.a. nters, i heard that you wouldnt be able to camp out for too long cuz its outside a mall and the cops would give you a ticket for loitering

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i don't know what's up with the store list til this point but this is the last weekend so they got to give it to us

now i know there is the weekend right before the release but damn there is no way they will drop it with only 2-3 days warning

it would cause some real problems with people trying to get to stores and if that happens who knows what will break out at stores with people in line

Jordan knows this and i just don't see them letting it go that far so i would expect it to drop this weekend or if worst comes to worst the date could get pushed back

but don't count on that happening...............................................peace
it has to be this weekend

I don't think any of the Undefeated's are gonna have them. Remember, with the three HOH stores getting them, that means three stores that got thetitanium's won't be getting these. Those three stores that got cut have to be upset....

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Asking for a date will not make the list come any quicker. I'm sure Nike has a set date on when to publicize it.
hopefully jordan brand have a better plan than the titanium debacle...but i doubt it. they need to just pony up and put half of the quantitiesonline. i wonder how many of them would love to wait outside in the cold near Christmas?

walters in atlanta gettin em but they said jb doesnt want ppl campin for more than a day over there.. n im not tryna b greasy so i dont have to camp for morethan a day bc im in mia so catch me at the shoe gallery.. jus wanted to give yall a heads up

Back
Top Bottom