Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

^Not allowing people to camp out can also make things worse. There will be 50+ people fighting for 23 spots as soon as they allow you guys to start lining up.I have been in a situation like that where security did not allow anyone on the premises until the day of the release. There were about 60 or so people waitinga few yards from the store getting ready to rush to the entrance as soon as the security gave the ok to start the line. The line didn't actually form until45 min after the rush once the security called the police. There was just a big mass of people trying to push their way to the front. I hope JB knows what theyare about to start…

im in NY and i just hope to get 2 if im lucky. I know you got the hook up, but where u plan on camping? If your even going to camp.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I know where i'm going to get my 3 pairs...NY stand up!
wink.gif

I love the XX3 and all...but I just cant picture myself going nuts for these...dont like them very much. To me the three colorways released earlier crap allover these, but to each his/her own. Good luck to all those purchasing.

I got a hundred Jordan's, a hundred grails, Yes, I'm from New York, New York
laugh.gif

Seriously though, with all these mysteriously open-ending posts, it's hard 2 tell who is a G.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I got a hundred Jordan's, a hundred grails, Yes, I'm from New York, New York
laugh.gif

Seriously though, with all these mysteriously open-ending posts, it's hard 2 tell who is a G.
HAHAHAHAHA...YOU'RE THE BEST! LOVE IT.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theoracle

walters in atlanta gettin em but they said jb doesnt want ppl campin for more than a day over there.. n im not tryna b greasy so i dont have to camp for more than a day bc im in mia so catch me at the shoe gallery.. jus wanted to give yall a heads up

This does not sound legit cause if thats the case... It would be an online release! That would be the only way to make it legit and fair... Other than thatpeople will be pissed and safety would be a major issue!

Sneakervilla still doesn't know which store they are releasing at. I got an idea of where though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

does anyone think that undefeated in santa monica will be getting these?
btw, for the l.a. nters, i heard that you wouldnt be able to camp out for too long cuz its outside a mall and the cops would give you a ticket for loitering

NTLA isn't outside of a mall. You're thinking bout HoHLA.

& I doubt UNDFTD Santa Monica will be getting them, but LA might they got the Titaniums.

Hot of the press peeps...THERE WILL NOT BE A WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF THESE PREMIERS...AKA FINALES.

Sorry brothers outside our borders. I can't believe even Asia isn't getting these. Bought time we got the only love. So 529 it is. That's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hot of the press peeps...THERE WILL NOT BE A WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF THESE PREMIERS...AKA FINALES.

Sorry brothers outside our borders. I can't believe even Asia isn't getting these. Bought time we got the only love. So 529 it is. That's a wrap.

thanks, nkestyl. much appreciated info.

Originally Posted by thentickickz

walters in atlanta gettin em but they said jb doesnt want ppl campin for more than a day over there.. n im not tryna b greasy so i dont have to camp for more than a day bc im in mia so catch me at the shoe gallery.. jus wanted to give yall a heads up

This does not sound legit cause if thats the case... It would be an online release! That would be the only way to make it legit and fair... Other than that people will be pissed and safety would be a major issue!
its a true story.. nike sent and email out.. this is for ALL stores.. they dont want campouts.. so talk to your local store.. this is gonna besick only 529...

If they dont want any camping out why dont they just do a regular release.Somebody over at JB must have been
smokin.gif

this hype is crap for a shoe that isn't that hot. If i didn't have every other XX3 and want to complete the series, I wouldn't even care about it.But by the looks of things, I'm starting to not care. There is NO WAY IN HELL, I'd pay over $400 for these- seeing that is what my Titaniums cost me.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

this hype is crap for a shoe that isn't that hot. If i didn't have every other XX3 and want to complete the series, I wouldn't even care about it. But by the looks of things, I'm starting to not care. There is NO WAY IN HELL, I'd pay over $400 for these- seeing that is what my Titaniums cost me.

that's not a bad wish I could have found a 9.5 for that price
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Originally Posted by thentickickz

This does not sound legit cause if thats the case... It would be an online release! That would be the only way to make it legit and fair... Other than that people will be pissed and safety would be a major issue!
its a true story.. nike sent and email out.. this is for ALL stores.. they dont want campouts.. so talk to your local store.. this is gonna be sick only 529...
if nike doesnt want us to camp out, how is this process going to work?. theyre acting like the show releases on christmas or something? this shoereleases on tuesday, xmas is on thursday. whats the problem? if you dont want the shoe, dont camp out simple as that. they need to just release the list andleave it alone. nike is acting like there the ones wasting there time camping out

Back
Top Bottom