Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Ace3han

LA heads. Almost every single spot I talked to will be raffling these off. To all the resellers out there. We are in a depression. As you may have noticed prices have dropped on ebay. I do not foresee anybody paying more than 1 K for these like the titaniums. So if your intent is to resell these more power to you. But I beg you give everybody a chance to get them. The economy is bad enough so please do not go dragging your parents, cousins, sisters, grandmother, etc to line up with you. They have to work to put you in school. You may have noticed that it is a work day. So please. I am just asking.

only 529 pairs and u now talking about resellers? so how to "give everybody a chance to get them". jb gotta make it gr then.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Is it just me or does this release seem crazier than the Titaniums??? I mean, yeah people camped out for those too, but it's probably cuz the list isn't out yet and people are stressin.

way crazier and twice as limited...
happy.gif

makes this one impossible!

yall can relax a little you know theres more stores then FA on 34th thats gettin them chilllllllllllllllll

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^thanks, looks like i might be starting my campout a little earlier then expected.
dont bother...lines will be broken up..atleast that one at 34th probably..snow started fallin,dudes prob. left lol...way too early to camp,storesshould break up the lines..will these bigger than Premiers?? somethig tells me no, but something says yes...bulls cw >>> unc cw..but for 23s: premiers>> finales

Same line at 34th when i was there

^yea u guys are right, this gives me more time to try an bribe one of my boys to go and camp with me so i can get 2 pairs.

What's an even bigger shame is that I have a strong feeling that those 34th campers are going 2 be out of luck
roll.gif

I like of nike staff workers are enjoying the hell out of this post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What's an even bigger shame is that I have a strong feeling that those 34th campers are going 2 be out of luck
roll.gif

I like of nike staff workers are enjoying the hell out of this post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this IS the most hyped release this year hands down! there's been 16pgs added in about 3hrs, and lines already? no thanks, i'll watch from thesidelines.

Damn I wish I can cop!.but I don't think any place in the bay is going to receive em.

Back
Top Bottom