Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

this release is only for the hardcore......
The hardcore hypebeasts is more like it.
laugh.gif
Yep. Look at dudes name. These are going to hit eBaybefore the day is up.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

well i was @ the nba store yesterday and was told by one of the employees there that the shoes would be $360 because of all the madness that will happen with the release of these. not everyone at the store is in the loop or maybe they decided not to i have no idea. but as of yesterday they were selling them for $360
Yes, supposedly the increase in price is to help the store help offset the cost of security...

Originally Posted by dalilboy

it looks like sf is done there are people waiting since friday

Oh there's 23 people in line! Damn I taught their was still only 15. Oh well I guess I kinda figured

all the info i have will stay in my heard. keepin my mouth shut for sure! its gonna be really hard on Flight club if they only get 23 pairs. It will be moredifficult to cop than them Eminem's

No chance at HOH unless your the first 10 people...

looks like if ur in CA no chance except for San Francisco...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I already have a confirmed time for FC and I got that 50Mb internet speed YEZZZZZZZIR

you're not the only one man. are we suppose to be jealous? LOL you're pathetic.

^Why not just tell a fellow NTer the time they release, I mean didn't somebody give you an invite to have a chance to buy these and the eminem ii?

Originally Posted by AZNwitHEAT

wats the time of release
i want to stop refreshing every second
someone tell me asap

Here, how about you find out for yourself.
Then report back to us.

Nike Customer Service: 1-800-806-6453

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by AZNwitHEAT

wats the time of release
i want to stop refreshing every second
someone tell me asap

Here, how about you find out for yourself.
Then report back to us.

Nike Customer Service: 1-800-806-6453

HERE HOW DOES THIS HELP U?
indifferent.gif

the only info they gave is the usual time of the releases of the other shoes(Eminem 2s)
THATS THE ONLY INFO THEY GAVE ME

ooooh. i'm in on the secret too now
wink.gif
((though i may have just copped an 11.5 from a hook up which i'll be looking to trade for a 12....))

Originally Posted by shpongled25

wink.gif
((though i may have just copped an 11.5 from a hook up which i'll be looking to trade for a 12....))

DAMN and I would like a 12 also ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by shpongled25

wink.gif

DAMN and I would like a 12 also ....

Me and you both. Deciding if I want to try and risk it on FC. Depends on the time.

RICO7JT wrote:
^^^ Thats were Ill be at ... Me and you can get the 2 size 12's im sure they well have ...

I praying since I just heard a rumor that these will be on FC at 2:30. I don't know if it's am or pm though. Don't know if it's true or not orwhat time zone this is for, but if true I will have a chance if it's pm. The time would be a little overkill on the whole "23" theme, but Ifigure if my computer was fast enough to cop the Eminem II's, it's fast enough to compete in trying cop these despite thier being less of them.

Back
Top Bottom