Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

AJcollections wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
^^^ Thats were Ill be at ... Me and you can get the 2 size 12's im sure they well have ...

I praying since I just heard a rumor that these will be on FC at 2:30. I don't know if it's am or pm though. Don't know if it's true or not or what time zone this is for, but if true I will have a chance if it's pm. The time would be a little overkill on the whole "23" theme, but it makes sense. I just hope that if my computer was fast enough to cop the Eminem II's, it's fast enough to compete in trying cop these despite thier being less of them.

Damn, my bad. Didn't mean to quote myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thephongx

Kinda sucks to live where their not even selling it.

Can anyone hook me up with the time?
That is a hot topic right now. Stick around and some cool person will reveal it eventually.

i just got back from the Beverly Center and there is a line of sneaker looking dudes lined up. Dont even know what store in there is getting them but i cantthink of anything else these dudes would have been lined up for.

I'm shooting for a 12 as well. I would take an 11 1/2 or 13, but I think we will only get one shot at a size. If you get the "sold out" messagefor one size, it's pretty likely the others will be by the time you back out and try another size.

im tryin to cop a 10 but this is gonna be way harder to get then the eminems cause they only have 23 pairs

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I'm shooting for a 12 as well. I would take an 11 1/2 or 13, but I think we will only get one shot at a size. If you get the "sold out" message for one size, it's pretty likely the others will be by the time you back out and try another size.

Guess that's 4 people already shooting for a sz12. Me, you, RICO, & shpongled25. Good luck too all. Even if I don't get them I know good dudes gotmy size.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I'm shooting for a 12 as well. I would take an 11 1/2 or 13, but I think we will only get one shot at a size. If you get the "sold out" message for one size, it's pretty likely the others will be by the time you back out and try another size.

Guess that's 4 people already shooting for a sz12. Me, you, RICO, & shpongled25. Good luck too all. Even if I don't get them I know good dudes got my size.

YES I CAN DIG THAT ..... For real good luck and if not we know one of us made it out ok and it well be all good since we can all say we want to shoe FOR KEEPS....

Back
Top Bottom