Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Just got word from Expressions in Boston that the manager is gonna be calling everyone up on the list, including myself, to tell them that the pairs didn'tcome in today... Said it was something that happened on Nike's end.... I'm pissed right now cuz something ain't right and I have no control overit....Never a good situation.

Damn I wish I was able to get a pair ..... they look so dame nice ....

Originally Posted by Executive76

Wonder how many guys who all ready have their pair(s) are gonna be on FC tonight....

Everyone , trying to get more ....
smh.gif

pimp.gif
hopefully that means more pairs for FC ...and dudes who got the em 2's get blocked
pimp.gif

Everyone isn't going to be able to sell these for $1000+ just ask the people who still have theTitanium's on ebay....almost a year later.

Originally Posted by ES300

pimp.gif
hopefully that means more pairs for FC ...and dudes who got the em 2's get blocked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's not gonna happen, they won't block dudes whogot the em 2's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by cobrab19

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?
Cuz they could turn around and sell them for a $1000 profit. Who would pass that up?
NO WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE THEM ON FC AFTER THE RELEASE IN STORE IT JUST GIVES EVRYBODY THATS BEEN WAITING IN LINE A SECOND CHANCE.AND IF I WONTHESE ON FC BEST BELIEVE ID BE WEARING THEM NOT RESELLING THEM!MAKE MONEY ANOTHER WAY!

cobra...there's a little button on the left of your keyboard called "caps lock"...hit that button. then begin to type

^^^^The people who are counting on FC don't get a second chance...JB wasn't thinking of "givingyou a second chance" when they decided to release them tonight online it's marketing

Those stores that got their pairs pulled, anyone have any info on other stores having more than 23 pairs for sale? If not, that might mean they are availableonline. Maybe.

Originally Posted by btdpu

cobra...there's a little button on the left of your keyboard called "caps lock"...hit that button. then begin to type

WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS LOCK?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Everyone isn't going to be able to sell these for $1000+ just ask the people who still have the Titanium's on ebay....almost a year later.

do the XX3's run true to size or are they a tough big? I usually wear a 10.5 but I found a 10 for a pretty good price and just need to know if anyone knowshow they fit.
thank you

Why would they wanna block the dudes who got Em2's? What point could that possibly serve?

Originally Posted by dj sven

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?
Cuz they could turn around and sell them for a $1000 profit. Who would pass that up?
NO WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE THEM ON FC AFTER THE RELEASE IN STORE IT JUST GIVES EVRYBODY THATS BEEN WAITING IN LINE A SECOND CHANCE.AND IF I WON THESE ON FC BEST BELIEVE ID BE WEARING THEM NOT RESELLING THEM!MAKE MONEY ANOTHER WAY!
Ya they're really taking away the people who actually want to keep them's chances. I doubt JB even realized what they were doing when theydecided to release them tonight

Back
Top Bottom