Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

yea it really is. i just copped a pair of chicagos for retail... im not going to waste another whole day on FC again. F jb and their stupid, half baked ideas.

i know rico ill probably still check later tonight. i only got like 2 hours a sleep last night cuz i thought they would come out in the middle of the night. imjust frustrated dawg... feel me?

Originally Posted by marley

Why would they wanna block the dudes who got Em2's? What point could that possibly serve?

JB is trying to pull an Obama and "spread the wealth around"...c'mon most of you voted for him, why wouldn't you believe in his practices?

For everyone complaining about people getting a "2nd pair of 23's off of flightclub" or saying "the people who got Eminem 2's gettingtheir IP address blocked" WAKE UP!

First of all, the chances of getting 1 out of the 313 pairs of the Eminem's was really slim considering all the masses trying to log onto flightclub at thesame time...
Secondly, you really think that someone who was extremely LUCKY enough to buy the Eminem's on flightclub will have the same and even better luck to buy 1of 23 pairs of the 23's?!?!?!? YOU'RE CRAZY TO THINK THAT THAT WOULD HAPPEN!

The odds are evenly distributed, I don't care how you look at it concerning FlightClub, there are 23 pairs up for grabs online... DEAL WITH IT! Stopcomplaining about resellers and the people who "really want the shoes" wahwahwahwahwah Cry Me A River!!!! Put in your work, stay dedicated, try toget them harder than the next person... Don't be a crybaby about who deserves the shoes more than everyone else. To JB, you're just another creditcardholder trying to buy kicks off of flightclub. Plain and Simple....

Now, let's see how many people still cry about the "fairness" of getting a pair off line.

you dont know **** you dont work for nike or jordan so stop acting like you know things other people dont. just because you come in here talkin a whole mess ofnonsense dont mean people are going to stop complaining. we all have the right to complain after all the years we PUT IN WORK to get our collections tight.were still gnna complain so get over it. and if you think were gonna stop cuz of you man... like u said "YOU'RE CRAZY TO THINK THAT THAT WOULD HAPPEN!"

Originally Posted by thekronic1

StangzNkicks. who asked you bro?

Actually "thekronic", no one has to ask anything of anyone on a public forum.... A forum is a place for people to talk about what they think isrelevant to the thread title.... In this case, BLACK RED AIR JORDAN XX3 PREMIER - PIC/INFO...... You need a further explanation or should I keep going?? bro.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Those stores that got their pairs pulled, anyone have any info on other stores having more than 23 pairs for sale? If not, that might mean they are available online. Maybe.
My boy lined up at Sheikh Shoes in San Fran... They had 5 pairs pulled back (only received18 pairs), and he was last in line (#18)...

The manager said a BOX WAS LOST & STOLEN IN TRANSIT, which I'm sure is not what happened... I'm sure there will be a few morethan 23 pairs on Flight Club...

you dont know **** you dont work for nike or jordan so stop acting like you know things other people dont. just because you come in here talkin a whole mess of nonsense dont mean people are going to stop complaining. we all have the right to complain after all the years we PUT IN WORK to get our collections tight. were still gnna complain so get over it. and if you think were gonna stop cuz of you man... like u said "YOU'RE CRAZY TO THINK THAT THAT WOULD HAPPEN! "

"talkin a whole mess of nonsense", hahaha yeah from 1 post.. "we all have the right to complain..." this one had me
roll.gif
Man you boys are like little kids in a toy store...JB got you in theirpocket....You don't need to work for Nike or JB to know that!

".... In this case, BLACK RED AIR JORDAN XX3 PREMIER - PIC/INFO...... "
stangz can you read or what g? PIC/INFO..... Do you have either one?????? naaa just your lame as opinions . im done with u

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Put in your work, stay dedicated, try to get them harder than the next person...
i have for over a week and trying to get them harder didn't really help me. it doesn't help when 3 out of the 4 stores in my area arelying, shady, pieces of crap.

yea it really is. i just copped a pair of chicagos for retail... im not going to waste another whole day on FC again. F jb and their stupid, half baked ideas.

Yeah you should be done, cuz to me, this !!+! isn't PIC/INFO either^^^^^...... Don't be stressin over me..I'm just another username on a computer.I was proving a point that the chances of the same person gettting both the eminem's and the 23's off of flightclub was slim to none... That isinfo., not opinion. Unless you live in perfectville where you think you can actually get both sneakers off of flightclub............not happening.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Put in your work, stay dedicated, try to get them harder than the next person...
i have for over a week and trying to get them harder didn't really help me. it doesn't help when 3 out of the 4 stores in my area are lying, shady, pieces of crap.

Yeah I feel you... I'm waiting on a raffle as we speak and have camped out for over 25 hours before for stuff trust me... But if you don't get ityou'll get over it... Christmas is in 2 days, I'm sure there are more important things to enjoy if you don't get sneakers.

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

I am willing to sell these but i need a good paying price.. sz 9.5 hit me up
You're about to get banned dude.

I think it is unfortunate that JB would release these shoes on FC late in the evening, thus giving those who lived near stores that sold them the opportunityto purchase additional pairs. Many of us do not live in a major metropolitan area and it would have been nice if JB would have been more considerate of thatfact and not made it so easy for people to attempt to get multiple pairs. For a lot of us FC is the only way we can attempt to purchase these for retail andnow we are going to be competing with people who have already had an opportunity (or opportunities) to purchase these.

I'm not going to throw myself off a building or anything and I know it is not the end of the world; I just feel this release could have been handled in amore equitable way.

Back
Top Bottom