Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

before we even get to the fact that these are not fooling with the titaniums, the economy tells us that these won't see the same resell prices as thetitaniums. i'd say these will probably be going for $600-$800 TOPS (which is still obviously a great flip).

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i can't wait to get a pair of these . i got screwed on the first limited release at the Columbia mall. i was up there for 5 days in my truck and all week
long they said the release was first come first serve and i was there first. so when Friday morning came and 500 hundred people showed up i was at the front of
everybody. then the bad news, the dtlr employie's showed up and the district manager showed up and said it is no longer first come first serve , we will be
holding a raffle. well i was pissed and of course my number didn't get called

if i would have known this i would have went to new york for the week and hung out with the people up there to make sure i got myself apair. well i ended up
shopping on e-bay for about a week til all the hype went down alittle and the prices went down from $2000-$2500 to $1500 - $1700 and i copped a pair for $1400
shipped. now i can't stand columbia mall

and that dtlr in there so i hope they don't get them again.................that was a crazy week

i was there. everyone was at the one entrance upstairs, but they opened the doors downstairs near sears. i wound up being the 3rd person in the line at dtlr, then they started talkin that raffle bull $***. at that point, i knew it was a wrap.
mad.gif
you are right , i was at the front of the doors outside and then because of so many people they opened the other doors around the side andeverybody bumrushed around there.

i remember the guys at the front of the line at dtlr , i know one guy said he worked there and he was in the top 5 in line , was that you

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

CharmCityKid wrote:

zongetsu23 wrote:

i can't wait to get a pair of these . i got screwed on the first limited release at the Columbia mall. i was up there for 5 days in my truck and all
week

long they said the release was first come first serve and i was there first. so when Friday morning came and 500 hundred people showed up i was at the
front of

everybody. then the bad news, the dtlr employie's showed up and the district manager showed up and said it is no longer first come first serve , we
will be

holding a raffle. well i was pissed and of course my number didn't get called

if i would have known this i would have went to new york for the week and hung out with the people up there to make sure i got myself apair. well i ended
up

shopping on e-bay for about a week til all the hype went down alittle and the prices went down from $2000-$2500 to $1500 - $1700 and i copped a pair for
$1400

shipped. now i can't stand columbia mall

and that dtlr in there so i hope they don't get them again.................that was a crazy week

i was there. everyone was at the one entrance upstairs, but they opened the doors downstairs near sears. i wound up being the 3rd person in the line at dtlr,
then they started talkin that raffle bull $***. at that point, i knew it was a wrap.
mad.gif

you are right , i was at the front of the doors outside and then because of so many people they opened the other doors around the side and
everybody bumrushed around there.

i remember the guys at the front of the line at dtlr , i know one guy said he worked there and he was in the top 5 in line , was that you

naw that wasn't me.
laugh.gif
i've never worked retail before. i remember the asian lady asking me if i wanted to be interviewed. i was like hell no,i'm supposed to be at work right now. plus, i don't wanna be "famous" for camping out for some damn jordans.
roll.gif
. the dude behind me inline was the one she interviewed. he had said he had like 500+ pairs in his collection. i personally thought he might've been lying, but who is to say?anyway, he's the one who worked there.

i'm def. far from a reseller, but if i can secure a pair, they'll obviously be to resell. and who can blame anyone, especially with the way the economyis lookin??

i remember talking to that boy who said he worked there and he was young about 18-20 at the most
so i highly doubt it , even if he works at dtlr that he has 500 + pairs of shoes

if he was 20 and started collecting when he was 15 thats 100 pairs a year,

i have never heard of someone buying 100 pairs in a year ( not saying that someone hasn't , i just don't know of anybody)
and defenitly not a 100 pairs a year for 5 years straight that's insane

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by DetroitD

Not the same feelings I get when I see the Titaniums 23's.

the reason people feel this way is because the titaniums was the first 23 ever , they were new to us , nobody had a pair, and they were super limited soofcourse they will get the most hype

now that we have so many 23's out , it's not the new feeling anymore , plenty of people have 23's , most people have more then one pair , so eventhough they are limited
alot of people won't mind mising these because it's just another pair of 23's to them.

jb is lunching right now...

i mean....with these xx3's on the 23rd and the cdp coming out on the 26th? i mean...who's going to have money to buy stuff for their families...

i'm not crazy about bred coloring...but jb is messing with the holiday spirit with these releases.

Okay I just want to clear up a few things here:

Everyone keeps saying that the bottom of the shoes are very orange-like, and don't match the top color of the shoe.
Now from the very first time I saw these earlier pics, I knew that the lighting was off and I would need to see some different pics to get a better idea of howthese looks.

aeb5uv.jpg

If you look at the above shot, you can clearly see that red at the bottom is almost (if not exactly) identical to the red on the XX3 Chicago's.. so I'mnot sure where all these off-color issues are coming from, but this pic basically proves that the shoes are indeed red and black.

Note that the material used at the bottom of these shoes, similar to the Titaniums, is such that the colors will vary under different lighting conditions,hence the orange that you'll
see in these earlier pictures. I'd like to see more closeup shots to get a better idea of this, but I'm pretty sure the color scheme matches, and ifthis is the case, then limited or not, these shoes will be very popular sellers.

Back
Top Bottom