Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^^^^^why does your profile not exist when I click on your name?

I just tried and that's mad weird
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nmsf415

what the exact rd on these...just called ntsf and dude said around the end on dec or early jan...does anyone know of concrete date

the 23rd was confirmed yesterday but now that they have moved the 11/12 pack to the 20th who knows. Then they also moved the Spizike's to the 24th. Allthese joints in five days. Damn the MAN

i can't believe this , if this is true how in the hell does jordan expect people to cop all of the shoes right before x-mas . all within 5 days , this is ajoke

Originally Posted by iwantem

I wonder if they gona be released worldwide. They said the titanuims were gona be only USA but ended up worldwide.
I was told that Japan will release in Dec.23, but don't quote me on that.

yeah those shouldn't be a premier XXIII. at least you wont have to camp out to get em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by nmsf415

what the exact rd on these...just called ntsf and dude said around the end on dec or early jan...does anyone know of concrete date

the 23rd was confirmed yesterday but now that they have moved the 11/12 pack to the 20th who knows. Then they also moved the Spizike's to the 24th. All these joints in five days. Damn the MAN

What , When was these days changed ??? @%@

I'll be camping at NT Chicago for my size 13 if anyone wants to join me PM me

I'll probably camping in Chicago, wherever they decide to do it this time. Hopefully they do HoH CHI; otherwise it's Niketown CHI (assuming they get'em.)

I figured they would move the 11/12 pack and spizikes up eventually. A better marketing move IMO. Those few days are going to be crucial on the wallet.

probly been said but i am sooo happy jb let these be limited and gave everyone the chicagos and wht/reds cuz these are the worst out of the bunch

i like em ...... look better than the chicago n co... in my opinion ... in my opinion I SAID IN MY OPINION

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

agreed. maybe they are making these limited because otherwise they would sit on the shelves.
laugh.gif
i fully concur. i suppose they're goin retail $230 as well. rubbish..even the chitown xx3 look better than those.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

agreed. maybe they are making these limited because otherwise they would sit on the shelves.
laugh.gif
i fully concur. i suppose they're goin retail $230 as well. rubbish..even the chitown xx3 look better than those.
I beg to differ... To me these are one of the only colorways that should have been released... In my opinion, the XX3's should have been madein 3 colorways...

1. Titanium / University Blue
2. White / Red (Cherry)
3. Black / Red (These ones)

One reason I say this is because I believe patent leather has no business to be placed upon this shoe design. Another reason is because this colorway(black/red) has historical meaning and would not be that bad of a replacement to the Black Stealths.

Honestly, I would have to say that the limited release is making many people a bit bitter about these.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

laugh.gif
I beg to differ... To me these are one of the only colorways that should have been released... In my opinion, the XX3's should have been made in 3 colorways...

2. White / Red (Cherry)

One reason I say this is because I believe patent leather has no business to be placed upon this shoe design. Another reason is because this colorway (black/red) has historical meaning and would not be that bad of a replacement to the Black Stealths.

Honestly, I would have to say that the limited release is making many people a bit bitter about these.

i fully concur . I do so wish they did drop the last 3 colorways in leather , not of a fan of that patent junk on these .

damn if jb drops these on the 23rd, ima be broke before christmas
2 11/12 packs, these shoes and cool grey spiz'ikes?!?! thats like 1,100 with all the taxes!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

laugh.gif
I beg to differ... To me these are one of the only colorways that should have been released... In my opinion, the XX3's should have been made in 3 colorways...

2. White / Red (Cherry)

One reason I say this is because I believe patent leather has no business to be placed upon this shoe design. Another reason is because this colorway (black/red) has historical meaning and would not be that bad of a replacement to the Black Stealths.

i fully concur . I do so wish they did drop the last 3 colorways in leather , not of a fan of that patent junk on these .

I also agree. Great statement. The patent is not all "that" bad, tho, so I'm not disgusted by it. I'm just not as geeked as I would have beenif the patent was left off. Feel me.

These are not bad, cant go wrong with black and red. But I must say the titaniums are very overrated. Def not the best colorway in my book. People only likethem cause they were limited. These will be the same, people are gonna hate, but when they drop there will be all sort of frenzy and people are gonna talkabout how dope they are.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by iwantem

I wonder if they gona be released worldwide. They said the titanuims were gona be only USA but ended up worldwide.
Yes, I believe Japan will release in Dec.23.

Wait, they are coming out in Japan!?!??!?! Where can you get them in Japan, cause I didnt see the Titaniums in Tokyo when they alledgedly released in Japan?

Let me know,
Monarch

Back
Top Bottom