Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

lol i jus checked my spot today an they said i can camp as long as i want.. so to make a long story short Team Guap Dat Neva Stops will b on the scene asof.......TODAY

Originally Posted by theoracle

lol i jus checked my spot today an they said i can camp as long as i want.. so to make a long story short Team Guap Dat Neva Stops will b on the scene as of.......TODAY
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hot of the press peeps...THERE WILL NOT BE A WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF THESE PREMIERS...AKA FINALES.

Sorry brothers outside our borders. I can't believe even Asia isn't getting these. Bought time we got the only love. So 529 it is. That's a wrap.

for real? where u got the source from?

man im not even trying to get these shoes im in ohio. But this shoe releases on wat the 23 every kid is out of school for christmas vacation. Ill just sit backwit my other 23s and read the stories about what happen that day

The only way they could ensure no camping would be to tell the stores that they have to do a raffle for them, because then there wouldn;t be camping ifeveryone knew it is going to be a raffle

So, is there or is there not going to be camping? I have read on ISS that people are saying they are already in line, which I do not believe, and then otherson here and there saying the a lot of the shops won't allow lining up, and cops will hassle you for loitering. Can someone give me some clarity....

Originally Posted by BENNYNOCKIT

So, is there or is there not going to be camping? I have read on ISS that people are saying they are already in line, which I do not believe, and then others on here and there saying the a lot of the shops won't allow lining up, and cops will hassle you for loitering. Can someone give me some clarity....
there probably will be camping once the list shows up wit the stores but right now people cant really do anything because theyre not sure whichstores will get them
it is true that some stores wont let you camp out, like hohla but thats because its inside a mall

Originally Posted by spinalbeatz

I heard theres already 20 peeps at the Shoe Gallery in Miami. I'm in LA, so I'm not 100% sure...
if it's true, that's just simply crazy. NO SHOE is worth that much camping. Jesus better be there if there are 20 people waiting in line. maybe then he could save their souls AND knock some sense into them.

straight up...but they are 'temporarily sold out' ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm either a hypebeast got to em, someone blew it up on ISS or somn, or they neverposted em...(thats what im thinking for sure...that they never posted em) b/c i dont see anyone settling for $500...but if so thats whats up...i wouldnt paythat much for those...but to each his own...

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

The only way they could ensure no camping would be to tell the stores that they have to do a raffle for them, because then there wouldn;t be camping if everyone knew it is going to be a raffle

You may be onto something.....

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

straight up...but they are 'temporarily sold out' ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm either a hypebeast got to em, someone blew it up on ISS or somn, or they never posted em...(thats what im thinking for sure...that they never posted em) b/c i dont see anyone settling for $500...but if so thats whats up...i wouldnt pay that much for those...but to each his own...

I think they are confident that they can get a pair or pairs and they are just hyping things up by posting them.

Im thinking of having my little bro camp out for these to get him some money. I mean for one night of a campout he can probably make a G...good money for alittle kid.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

straight up...but they are 'temporarily sold out' ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm either a hypebeast got to em, someone blew it up on ISS or somn, or they never posted em...(thats what im thinking for sure...that they never posted em) b/c i dont see anyone settling for $500...but if so thats whats up...i wouldnt pay that much for those...but to each his own...
Well I am for sure that they will be getting these in and they are awaiting their shipment. They actually don't know what sizes they aregetting so they posted unknown in the sizes section so be cool and we may actually have a site for once. Also hint hint.............don't be surprised whenyou see these pop up on other websites in the next few days.HINT HINT! I am out. No camping for me anymore. Thanks William Rivera but I can now stay in MD. Iam happy! Good luck to everyone else. Peace!

I know this is pretty random but why are so many people talking about a wooden box?

Can anyone fill me in on the info... or post the pics of where you can see a box?

Back
Top Bottom