Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

yoo did any one check up on the madness thats going on in miami? lol. dudes is camped out already out there. their trippen real talk. see in nyc we have since,we do things the right way. dudes are lined up 2 weeks before the release. anyways any one thats camping out in nyc, pm me. im down to camp out with them.

Originally Posted by Black23

yoo did any one check up on the madness thats going on in miami? lol. dudes is camped out already out there. their trippen real talk. see in nyc we have since, we do things the right way. dudes are lined up 2 weeks before the release. anyways any one thats camping out in nyc, pm me. im down to camp out with them.
y'all have fun camping out in miami for 10 days. i'm going to spend the holiday right and enjoy myself. NO SHOE is worth camping thatmany days. i can see maybe a couple of days, but more than that and you really need to get your priorities in order. HYPE KILLS. just remember boys andgirls, these are NO titaniums.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yoo did any one check up on the madness thats going on in miami? lol. dudes is camped out already out there. their trippen real talk. see in nyc we have since, we do things the right way. dudes are lined up 2 weeks before the release. anyways any one thats camping out in nyc, pm me. im down to camp out with them.
y'all have fun camping out in miami for 10 days. i'm going to spend the holiday right and enjoy myself. NO SHOE is worth camping that many days. i can see maybe a couple of days, but more than that and you really need to get your priorities in order. HYPE KILLS. just remember boys and girls, these are NO titaniums.
We know... these are better and have meaning to the actual team Jordan played for. Quite preaching about what's better... If you want to go dothat... start posting in the Titanium XX3 thread!

Originally Posted by thentickickz

y'all have fun camping out in miami for 10 days. i'm going to spend the holiday right and enjoy myself. NO SHOE is worth camping that many days. i can see maybe a couple of days, but more than that and you really need to get your priorities in order. HYPE KILLS. just remember boys and girls, these are NO titaniums.
We know... these are better and have meaning to the actual team Jordan played for. Quite preaching about what's better... If you want to go do that... start posting in the Titanium XX3 thread!
wasn't preaching. i would preach about more meaningful things. thanks, but it's an open forum and we can share our thoughts. peace.

I'm willing (and fully plan on) camping starting that previous Friday morning; but that's as early as I can go. Job precludes my hobby.

2eozibb.jpg

Nice, the first decent picture of the shoes, they are looking better with better quality pictures. If it is true in Miami there are already people in line, howmany spots in Florida are getting them?

Any word in the bay area yet? So far I heard niketown is not getting them frm othe niketalk members. But idk

Wow, that's the first decent pic I've seen of those. Lookin nice.

what is the official release locations for this shoe? and what is the exact release date? sorry if its a repeat, havent been keeping up on the jay game

Haha too bad there's a chance Shoe Gallery in Miami won't be getting these. Don't ask me how I know.
laugh.gif

I remember for the Titaniums dudes were playing serious guessing games

DOPE picture .... I need / want a pair so DAMN bad .... sucks , still no list or more info on the drop ... hurry up already
Originally Posted by SC415

Any word in the bay area yet? So far I heard niketown is not getting them frm othe niketalk members. But idk

Thats all we know for now man , We are all waiting in NOR CAL ...

i called NTLA twice. 1st time they told me raffle. 2nd time they said not getting them. i was like $%#^#&%*%(^

^Lol when I called like 2 weeks ago, they said they might be getting 1 pair because it's limited to only 23 pairs in U.S.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

2eozibb.jpg
smh.gif
damn these are fire. this is gonna b the hardest i'm gonnahave to hustle to cop me a pair. good luck to everyone wanting to get these especially me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom