Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by iwantem

nt chi is full and a snow storm is going to hit tonight

roll.gif

I can't believe NT chi filled so fast.. and them lucky ****'s will get get to go home early like they did for the Titaniums.. F finals...

Does any body know where they going to realese in houston??? or atleast somewhere in TX Juice8732 nice lil bud you got!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Sneakervilla in Philadelphia Confirmed.

I guess since they are doing a raffle, no need to go camping. Hopefully funds is OK so I can try to cop. Depends if I get the Eminem's or not. And WOW atthat pic^^.

b9b36ffb107cec924cb076037895dd0fe198b786.jpg

It's been a long time coming. The final Jordan XX3's are here. The sneakers will be released to only 23 stores in the country (total of 529 pairsnationwide), and of course VILLA is your hook up for this exclusive release!

On December 22nd, starting at 8:00 AM, we will start forming a line at our 1231 N. Broad Street store. That evening, the first 230 people in line with a toyfor VILLA's Annual Toy Drive will receive special access to our store starting at 10:00 PM. We will provide light food, drinks, and giveaways throughoutthe night while Da Truuf spins. At 12:23 AM on 12/23 we will announce the 23 lucky winners who will finally get the chance to buy these extremely limitedshoes! Winners will be selected via a raffle.

EXCLUSIVE: We are offering you the chance to be a part of the action. We are going to give 3 lucky Jordan collectors the chance to display theirfull line of kicks at the event in our display cases. If you own every number in the Jordan series send an email to [email protected] with your contactinformation ASAP (first 3 responses with complete collection are eligible) and you will have the chance to show off your collection and get a raffle ticketWITHOUT waiting in line!*

Don't miss your chance to be a part of history! R U VILLA?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

b9b36ffb107cec924cb076037895dd0fe198b786.jpg

It's been a long time coming. The final Jordan XX3's are here. The sneakers will be released to only 23 stores in the country (total of 529 pairs nationwide), and of course VILLA is your hook up for this exclusive release!

On December 22nd, starting at 8:00 AM, we will start forming a line at our 1231 N. Broad Street store. That evening, the first 230 people in line with a toy for VILLA's Annual Toy Drive will receive special access to our store starting at 10:00 PM. We will provide light food, drinks, and giveaways throughout the night while Da Truuf spins. At 12:23 AM on 12/23 we will announce the 23 lucky winners who will finally get the chance to buy these extremely limited shoes! Winners will be selected via a raffle.

EXCLUSIVE: We are offering you the chance to be a part of the action. We are going to give 3 lucky Jordan collectors the chance to display their full line of kicks at the event in our display cases. If you own every number in the Jordan series send an email to [email protected] with your contact information ASAP (first 3 responses with complete collection are eligible) and you will have the chance to show off your collection and get a raffle ticket WITHOUT waiting in line!*

Don't miss your chance to be a part of history! R U VILLA?

How much are the tickets? and how early did people start lining up for the titaniums?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Anybody from Long Island that is planning on going to nyc to camp, please hit me up asap.

don't you think it's too late to go now? I mean people already said that there are 23 people at FA and FL at 34th

It's good they are sending people home from Chicago with the freezing rain coming in .... huge snowstorms coming into the Midwest and out East tomorrow.Cancelled/changed tons of flights today b/c of it. If I wasn't needed and, more importantly, if I didn't have to work .... I'd be out trying tocopp, too. Damn weather!

not necessarily, someone said that the manager at 34th isn't going to let the people camp until a certain date. Also what about HOH, hows it looking overthere? Thats where i originally planned on camping but my plans got messed up? IF the list drops after the eminem 2s come out I would go to one of the storeswhere people haven't camped out yet.

And does anyone have pictures or proof that there are already people outside of FA even know it was stated that the line can't start yet?

damn, wish i could go to that sneakervilla party but i live in socal haha
will try to get them at somewhere around my area

Back
Top Bottom