Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

i missed the eminems and was pissed about that so hopefully i can get these...

This will be way harder to get than the Eminems unless you've been camping.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

when do you these release? are they going to be harder to get then the titaniums?

equal amount of pairs made 529
haha... shows hows smart this dude is...

there was actually 529 pairs pf the Jordan XX3 titaniums released in the US and 529 pairs released over seas which makes this Bred XX3 twice as limited...

Good luck to all!

Trust me there are more than 529. I know someone that has had a pair for MONTHS lol.

529 may get released, but there are def. quite a few more in existence.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

they drop 12/23 & I didn't like these at first, but now I am feeling them!!

You mean you are feeling the hype
laugh.gif

i talked to the owner of SHIEKs and the earliest they would let people line up is closing time tonight. i would be totally down for this but the location ofthis store is close to the hood spots where anything goes from stabbings, shootings, line jumping gangs rolling deep looking to do someone dirty. of all thefreakin places jb releases one of the best jordans, they decide to endanger the lives of those interested in it and pick a store that has strip clubs walkingdistance. when there is a Niketown up the street they decide to release it at sheiks.

the owner was grateful for jb giving his shop all the publicity but he was very nervous of the safety of those that were going to camp out. i even was going tohave my 20 year old cousin camp out for me while i work my normal 12 hours a day shift but when my family found out where the camp out was going to be theyalmost smacked me for even thinking of having my cousin camp out in a place like that.

i'm just glad i can kinda afford a couple of these pairs at ressellers price. it just would have been nice to have one of the sickest jordans to come outat retail. i woul've considered myself a pimp if i could cop these under retail. i guess that how ray allen and the other team jordan membersfeel.....sucks for me........

i feel you on that hype... i rolled by that place yesterday and the owner told me the same thing.. it did not look like somewhere i wanted to be camp 2-3 days.sucks for us in the bay..
an i stay in san jose good thing gas aint chargin up the you know what.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i talked to the owner of SHIEKs and the earliest they would let people line up is closing time tonight. i would be totally down for this but the location of this store is close to the hood spots where anything goes from stabbings, shootings, line jumping gangs rolling deep looking to do someone dirty. of all the freakin places jb releases one of the best jordans, they decide to endanger the lives of those interested in it and pick a store that has strip clubs walking distance. when there is a Niketown up the street they decide to release it at sheiks.

the owner was grateful for jb giving his shop all the publicity but he was very nervous of the safety of those that were going to camp out. i even was going to have my 20 year old cousin camp out for me while i work my normal 12 hours a day shift but when my family found out where the camp out was going to be they almost smacked me for even thinking of having my cousin camp out in a place like that.

i'm just glad i can kinda afford a couple of these pairs at ressellers price. it just would have been nice to have one of the sickest jordans to come out at retail. i woul've considered myself a pimp if i could cop these under retail. i guess that how ray allen and the other team jordan members feel.....sucks for me........

I completely understand where you are coming from. As soon as I found out that Nike Town SF was not getting them, I flew out to Chicago Nike Town just to tryand get a pair. I dont trust many stores when it comes to a release as such. And with only one Nike Town receiving them, there wasnt many options. My time isvery valuable. Too many shisty stores! Nike Town is usually always straight by the books. They dont care if you are famous (within reason) or if you are anemployee, you have to wait just like every one else. I say usually because due to the elements / snow storms, the media / press, as well as bythe grace of Nike they sent us all home with wristbands and "check-up times". Very fortunate... Now I actually get to enjoy this first time trip toChicago. Gorgeous place if you can get byond the weather.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^marqueemark are you sure they weren't there for the 11/12 cdp?
there's two lines 1 for XX3 Premier this tuesday & 1 for 11/12 which i was with @ Champs timesquare.. & the salesguy told me theywe're their since last tuesday..

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Trust me there are more than 529. I know someone that has had a pair for MONTHS lol.

529 may get released, but there are def. quite a few more in existence.

Back
Top Bottom