Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

^ About to roll one now...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jester07

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

man i have ben refreshing since 130 true story im going to have nightmares about them em 2s

HAHA

"Initially when you start with a shoe design, you have to give them a reason to exist..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i've memorized that too. i doubt these ae gonna drop tonight now

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

man i have ben refreshing since 130 true story im going to have nightmares about them em 2s

HAHA

"Initially when you start with a shoe design, you have to give them a reason to exist..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall Crazy!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

HAHA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i doubt it to dude voice was getting mad annoying
roll.gif

i hope because if its pm its about to be crazy everybody who did or didnt cop also is going to have a shot so if somebody got there pair in the morning theycould get there sleep wake up n cop another pair

i hope because if its pm its about to be crazy everybody who did or didnt cop also is going to have a shot so if somebody got there pair in the morning they could get there sleep wake up n cop another pair

Which is some BS!!!!
mad.gif

Well I just took a power nap but now I'm back up to join y'all just in case. The part that doesn't make sense to me is, potentially someone couldcop from waiting in line at a store this AM, and then cop tomorrow night if they indeed release then. Would be crazy. Should release at 2:30 PT, I hope.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Well I just took a power nap but now I'm back up to join y'all just in case. The part that doesn't make sense to me is, potentially someone could cop from waiting in line at a store this AM, and then cop tomorrow night if they indeed release then. Would be crazy. Should release at 2:30 PT, I hope.

We will soon find out

Well I just took a power nap but now I'm back up to join y'all just in case. The part that doesn't make sense to me is, potentially someone could cop from waiting in line at a store this AM, and then cop tomorrow night if they indeed release then. Would be crazy. Should release at 2:30 PT, I hope.

yeah that is really stupid if they give people 2 chances

i think it would be a good idea to do it in the middle of the night. wont have to deal with the phone mess

Exactly. If it's tomorrow at 8:23 p.m., then that's just some $$%$@#$#.

Back
Top Bottom