pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DDAMN ... CRAZY DROP from what I see ... I WISH I was able to even have a chance but I knew I wasnt going to be able to since I was out and about with thelittle one ... Congrads to the LOYAL dudes that copped them off FC ... AND TO THOSE BRAGGING ABOUT IT WHY ????? WE ALL HAD THE SAME CHANCE .... NO NEED TO GASABOUT IT . For real man where all adults here can we STIOP that ISS KID TALK ... Shoes are shoes they are going to come and go .... ANYONE CAN HAVE THE SHOESYOU HAVE ... DONT TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED . THESE IS MUCH MORE IN LIFE THEN A PAIR OF SHOES ....

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'm sorry but your confirmation is different from an actual confirmation (see image below from ISS)

You can see that the confirmation is dated on the 24th and not the 23rd. And if you check the length of the color above your size exceeds the Black/Varsity Red length (should end above EACH, yours end above the price) Also the shoe name should go on top of the Grand Total price but your "blocked" section doesn't exceed the price, so it means it's a different item

So I say DUCK TALES until you post a correct Confirmation Email or the shoes itself....

nerd.gif

nice find. i dont believe this guy anymore

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DDAMN ... CRAZY DROP from what I see ... I WISH I was able to even have a chance but I knew I wasnt going to be able to since I was out and about with the little one ... Congrads to the LOYAL dudes that copped them off FC ... AND TO THOSE BRAGGING ABOUT IT WHY ????? WE ALL HAD THE SAME CHANCE .... NO NEED TO GAS ABOUT IT . For real man where all adults here can we STIOP that ISS KID TALK ... Shoes are shoes they are going to come and go .... ANYONE CAN HAVE THE SHOES YOU HAVE ... DONT TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED . THESE IS MUCH MORE IN LIFE THEN A PAIR OF SHOES ....
Real Talk....and congrats to all that able to cop

I fnd it amazing how there are people who can camp out for 3an 4 days just for a pr. of shoes.

COOK # 45
get fit.

4fitness:

You could do it too. It's just a simple decision...regardless if you have a job or other important priorities or not. I took off of work to hang out, befree, and cop.

I saw people who flew in and/or took buses from other states to cop. One dude brought his toddler son along and had him camping out in the nyc weather with himin order to cop, which is cridaaazy.

Bottom line is...this was my first semi-camp-out. The main motivation for me doing it was to see how it is done just in case there are future releases that Ireally really want. I ended up snatching up a pair. All in all...the 3 or 4 days for a pair of these type of kicks can be worth it depending on the persondoing the mathematics. You might do the math and it may not be worth it...but for many others....after doing the math and the numbers it sure is worth it.

y am i still goin on FC like theres gonna be a surprise restock
laugh.gif

Congrats 2 every1 that copped.

To the people who managed to grab 3 pairs, just to re-sell 2 of them, fu** you. Myself and many others tried to get our hands on 1 pair and low and behold wecouldn't because people like you mess it up for the rest of us, just to make some extra money. Its one thing to keep a pair, but seriously the need to buy3-4 pairs is pretty messed up. OnlyRetroXi, for you to have 3 of the same damn pair is excessive. You could have bought 1 pair and kept it moving. Niketalk issuppose to be a community of shoe heads coming together looking out for one another. All I see is selfishness and greed.

yeah no doubt...congrats to the folks that picked up a pair...

to re-sellers - I wish you had only picked up one pair...to give others a better chance - but I guess that's all part of the game..

have a safe and happy holidays...

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

To the people who managed to grab 3 pairs, just to re-sell 2 of them, fu** you. Myself and many others tried to get our hands on 1 pair and low and behold we couldn't because people like you mess it up for the rest of us, just to make some extra money. Its one thing to keep a pair, but seriously the need to buy 3-4 pairs is pretty messed up. OnlyRetroXi, for you to have 3 of the same damn pair is excessive. You could have bought 1 pair and kept it moving. Niketalk is suppose to be a community of shoe heads coming together looking out for one another. All I see is selfishness and greed.
No disrespect man, but thats a part of life. Other people need to live as well, and if they get their income from shoes, then so be it.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

To the people who managed to grab 3 pairs, just to re-sell 2 of them, fu** you. Myself and many others tried to get our hands on 1 pair and low and behold we couldn't because people like you mess it up for the rest of us, just to make some extra money. Its one thing to keep a pair, but seriously the need to buy 3-4 pairs is pretty messed up. OnlyRetroXi, for you to have 3 of the same damn pair is excessive. You could have bought 1 pair and kept it moving. Niketalk is suppose to be a community of shoe heads coming together looking out for one another. All I see is selfishness and greed.
No disrespect man, but thats a part of life. Other people need to live as well, and if they get their income from shoes, then so be it.

Of course life has its obstacles. Just because they have the income to support it, doesn't mean anything. I have the income as well, but I just buy 1. Idon't have ANY doubles in my collection, why? Because I know in this day and age shoes are becoming more limited and limited it seems. Some peopledon't live in the areas where they release. There isn't any so called "Game" in that. Just to buy something to re-sell it for double isbeneficial but its not necessary. If they have the income like you say they probably do, then they don't need it. For somebody with $230 which might be inthere budgets is more likely to afford that then $1500 for the same pair of shoes. I've had my fair share of times to buy a "hot item" i.e whenthe PS3 first dropped, I bought one. I could have bought 3 of them to flip them but I didn't. Samething with the Wii, etc. My morals are probably waydifferent then theres. Dont get me wrong congrats to him for being able to buy a pair, but 3? He didn't need them. If all he's going to do is take picsand post on NT claiming his victory of completion of his XX3. Do it tastefully, less is more.

Sorry it didn't work out for you and I know it's disappointing, but this is nothing new....this is what sneaker collecting is like.

Of course life has its obstacles. Just because they have the income to support it, doesn't mean anything. I have the income as well, but I just buy 1. I don't have ANY doubles in my collection, why? Because I know in this day and age shoes are becoming more limited and limited it seems. Some people don't live in the areas where they release. There isn't any so called "Game" in that. Just to buy something to re-sell it for double is beneficial but its not necessary. If they have the income like you say they probably do, then they don't need it. For somebody with $230 which might be in there budgets is more likely to afford that then $1500 for the same pair of shoes. I've had my fair share of times to buy a "hot item" i.e when the PS3 first dropped, I bought one. I could have bought 3 of them to flip them but I didn't. Samething with the Wii, etc. My morals are probably way different then theres. Dont get me wrong congrats to him for being able to buy a pair, but 3? He didn't need them. If all he's going to do is take pics and post on NT claiming his victory of completion of his XX3. Do it tastefully, less is more.

hoops - i agree with you - I wish cats would give others an opportunity to pick up - especially during the holiday season - you know some cats will try to payextra just to make someone's holiday - no need to play on that emotions like that. having said that...cats will pay these crazy prices - so, of course, thetemptation is great to pick up a few pair, flip them and pay for the ones your keeping... i feel this is part of the "industry" that hasdeveloped....on one hand - i think it's cool that sneakers have become so popular but on the other hand it's sad that it has become so commercializedand "hyped" - it's like what's happened to the baseball card industry back in the 90's.... anyway...congrats to those that gottheirs...happy holidays to everyone

i didnt like these when i first seen up...really up until now,these are nice,congrats to the peeps that got em.

Of course life has its obstacles. Just because they have the income to support it, doesn't mean anything. I have the income as well, but I just buy 1. I don't have ANY doubles in my collection, why? Because I know in this day and age shoes are becoming more limited and limited it seems. Some people don't live in the areas where they release. There isn't any so called "Game" in that. Just to buy something to re-sell it for double is beneficial but its not necessary. If they have the income like you say they probably do, then they don't need it. For somebody with $230 which might be in there budgets is more likely to afford that then $1500 for the same pair of shoes. I've had my fair share of times to buy a "hot item" i.e when the PS3 first dropped, I bought one. I could have bought 3 of them to flip them but I didn't. Samething with the Wii, etc. My morals are probably way different then theres. Dont get me wrong congrats to him for being able to buy a pair, but 3? He didn't need them. If all he's going to do is take pics and post on NT claiming his victory of completion of his XX3. Do it tastefully, less is more.

Well said Hoops.. to me anyone who bought more than a pair and plans to resell is just in this for the money... it seems to me that it's all about thegreed these days; no one out there seems to care anymore about the other person.. that's why you've got a Wal-Mart store employee dead and his familyin mourning because of a store opening that led to a mob of people getting in.. that's why you see near-riots and broken windows over a pair of Premiers inChicago.. thats why for EVERY SINGLE new release of the "hot christmas product", whether it's a new video game console (Wii), a new toy (Elmo),or whatever, you've got lineups of grown adults all fighting each other just to get one of these, let alone dozens of others. It makes me wonder what ourworld has come to.. and its sad. Corporate greed is the mantra now.. and these people seem to lead by example.

On the flip side, you could say that standing out in the cold is a much tougher exercise than doing this online, and having your number called, you are'entitled' to get more than 1 shoe for your troubles.. that may seem like a fair argument on the surface, but what about all the other ppl who had todo the very same thing (standing in line) only to come home short handed? When I heard to story of the fella who waited two days in line only to come back witha raffle ticket, I had to cringe.. I mean that's pretty sad man.. a guy who wasted two days of his life in the gritty cold weather only to come back with..nothing? That's pretty nasty man.. I don't even understand how these retailers can sell more than one pair of these shoes to an individual.. againit's all about greed.. there is truly no fairness in the world today.

Why is it that a country right on the border to the US gets shortchanged everytime when new hot releases? I used to want to move to the US just for thisreason.. it frustrates me to no end that Nike Canada hasn't woken up and realised how many shoeheads on this side of the border want to get these shoes.

Just for the record, I would never ever sell shoes for profit. Everything I buy, goes straight into my deadstock collection, which I plan to keep stored awayfor the rest of my life. When I die, I want to pass these along to my kids, and I'll tell em not to be swayed by greed, to keep these safe so that they canpass em to their kids. I'm not in this game for the money.. never was and never will be.. I've always been in this cause of the shoes.. these shoes arejust so nice.. ever since I picked up my first pair of Jordans in the eighties.. I've been obsessed with em.. I can't bring myself to wear em causethey just look so nice. It's sad that other people don't see it like that, and only wanna play the hustle. I just can't respect that.. never will.Oh well.. to each their own I guess. That's my two cents.

Congrats to everyone who worked hard to get these off of Flight Club, and those who purchased these while standing in the brutal weather. For all of you, dothe right thing straight up.. keep these safe.. you spent the time and the woes waiting for these all years.. you went through all the effort and the troubleto get a pair.. don't be stupid, don't sell out. Keep em safe however you can.. you worked for these and you got em.. no reason to ever part with emnow, you got me?

I just dont understand how people can knock the next mans hustle. Where do u people live? If sum1 is a reseller and thats how he makes his guap then u gottarespect that and let that man do him. Cant knock him cuz u wasnt on ur job. I dont care if a dude managed 2 get 23 pairs and planned on reselling them all.That just means that he was on his job.

Back
Top Bottom