Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hoppedin the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction andFootlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...sowe go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c thecats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someonewould give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...wego in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...sowe get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after afew hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer,but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairsand were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving fromVA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headedto MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by thetime the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11thnumber was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their numbercalled, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie'snumber! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin iput in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...myboy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

how did you camp out and not get anything????

well hit me up i have 9.5 up for grabs ez.

stop selling in here. that is your 4th post with having to do with selling your xx3s

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!

VERY lucky
pimp.gif
,and the CDP for $189
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

how did you camp out and not get anything????

well hit me up i have 9.5 up for grabs ez.

stop selling in here. that is your 4th post with having to do with selling your xx3s

For realz thats like the 6th time he's mentioned he selling these...how is that tolerated.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Snagged my sz 11s. Want to keep 'em so badly, but times are tough; may have to sell.
frown.gif

maybe its the lighting, but why is the red on the midsole not matching the red ankle collar and also the color of the stitching is different.

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

wow

Congrats...and I see you selling them
nerd.gif

757shoefanatic why you selling your xx3s if you went to such trouble to get them? Anyone see the article in the paper about the release of these at the nbastore

Originally Posted by xbiker47

757shoefanatic why you selling your xx3s if you went to such trouble to get them? Anyone see the article in the paper about the release of these at the nba store
nah man what happened?

Congrats bud.. that is an inspiring story! Great stuff!

I also heard of one story (from ISS I believe) where a guy camped for days only to come up short handed, and then got them from the Flight Club site.

Man if only there were selling these closer to the border, I woulda be there camping too. I think camping is a much better and more exciting way of gettingthese rather than going about this via the online store..

He's probably selling them because the opportunity is too good to pass up.

Same thing with the Eminem II's I'm selling.(winksigwink)

The BIN on these is crazy. Why are they selling for so much more when the Em's have less pairs to go around?

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

He's probably selling them because the opportunity is too good to pass up.

Same thing with the Eminem II's I'm selling.(winksigwink)

The BIN on these is crazy. Why are they selling for so much more when the Em's have less pairs to go around?
I honestly don't even know why the Eminem's are selling that high.. from the picture's I've seen on eBay, the tongue color theyused on these (grey) is nasty.. in fact any picture of these shoes taken from the front makes em look horrid.. and so it makes me wonder if these would even beselling if it wasn't for the Eminem name attached to it... Plus these are Jordan II's.. no way the XX3's are gonna sell for less than a II.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by hero47

i thought these were gon be relased in Jan, i hate how jordan keeps messin around with these release dates, i slept

Originally Posted by hero47

people that camped STILL didnt get the shoe... LIKE ME

HAHAHAHAA........all on the same page! So...did u sleep or camp out?
Whats up with people lying about this release
laugh.gif

I give props to all that copped it. No hate at all. Everyone would be in the same shoes to cop and flip, of course with probably a handful that won't. Theydid what they did. No stealing, killing or nothing. Legit way of getting the shoes. I'm willing to pay money for the shoes, but I know many aren't.Just depends on how much they mean to you right? Anyways I missed out on these last night oh well life goes on.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I give props to all that copped it. No hate at all. Everyone would be in the same shoes to cop and flip, of course with probably a handful that won't. They did what they did. No stealing, killing or nothing. Legit way of getting the shoes. I'm willing to pay money for the shoes, but I know many aren't. Just depends on how much they mean to you right? Anyways I missed out on these last night oh well life goes on.

You're right it all depends on what they mean to you. If you think a shoe that retails now at 220 but is sold out and is being sold at a 7 - 10 timeincrease elsewhere is worth all that then more power to you. Props to all and if it makes one happy to buy at those rape prices then it's on them. Happyholidays to all.

Back
Top Bottom