Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^if thats the case...then are there way more than 529?...or were the tags just missing from the pairs??? luckily i got mine w/ tag

Lol this guy here sounds like jordanfanatic in disguise lol. You are still trying to post and have people look at your tag hoping you will lube someone up onniketalk. Lord have mercy haha.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

Because i do not like jordans
302toph.jpg

hahahahaha wow man that was hilarious lol

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

How the hell can Jordan Brand manage to screw up something as little as adding numbered hang tags to 529 sneakers?!?!!??! Oh, and delivering 23 pairs to Expressions in Boston!!!!!! Now we have to wait for a "private gathering" God knows when, to do the raffle....SMH

What are you talking about, a private raffle at expressions? Did they not sell their shoes on the 23rd?

Did anyone get a confirmation email from Flight Club/Niketown that their order has shipped? I successful ordered a size 11 and chose overnight shipping but myorder is still pending. I'm hoping that they don't cancel me like they did with my Doernbecher I's. Let me know.

Originally Posted by SneakerGeek1

Did anyone get a confirmation email from Flight Club/Niketown that their order has shipped? I successful ordered a size 11 and chose overnight shipping but my order is still pending. I'm hoping that they don't cancel me like they did with my Doernbecher I's. Let me know.

So you're the one that took my size
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

that display might as well have a sign saying please, take our @$*% the fast way, the ski mask way.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

that display might as well have a sign saying please, take our @$*% the fast way, the ski mask way.
same thing I was thinking. Having 1600+ shoes out for the taking. I dont know if Id be able to resists.

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

very funny kids. I am still here. just sold 1 pair for 1900....

you want a cookie lol.....good for you ask me if i care, not really. Still clowing on niketalk huh, pat yourself on the back.....sighs, why is our society likethis?

they had like 2 body guards in the store.. but ya im really surprised something didnt go down outside the store.. but it was like 20o so maybe in the summermore ppl would have been out.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by Lrrr

same thing I was thinking. Having 1600+ shoes out for the taking. I dont know if Id be able to resists.
that would be driving me crazy if i was there. just staring at that makes me wanna RUSH up on it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^if thats the case...then are there way more than 529?...or were the tags just missing from the pairs??? luckily i got mine w/ tag

Lol this guy here sounds like jordanfanatic in disguise lol. You are still trying to post and have people look at your tag hoping you will lube someone up on niketalk. Lord have mercy haha.

laugh.gif
yeah i was thinking they were the same person

Originally Posted by shpongled25

any confirmation on unnumbered pairs-- If so, there are more than 529.......

Of course there are more than 529 pairs......... Just like there was more than 529 pairs of Titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom