Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by bruza

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.
yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

Do you guys have small feet?  

10.5-11....got my black/red xiiis for just over 220 a little less than a year ago and knew i overpaid then. but...to be fair, I haven't been on the lookout since. so  i suppose prices could have jumped in the last year...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by bruza

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.
yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

Do you guys have small feet?  

10.5-11....got my black/red xiiis for just over 220 a little less than a year ago and knew i overpaid then. but...to be fair, I haven't been on the lookout since. so  i suppose prices could have jumped in the last year...
grin.gif

Wow so Much Product... I see alot of Shoes sitting on Shelves until Discount... These had Better Have 3M I had to sell my 05 due to toe Box Leather started some how getting scratched up, and Previous Retros or OG's going $275-$400 I would definably like to have these.

Wow so Much Product... I see alot of Shoes sitting on Shelves until Discount... These had Better Have 3M I had to sell my 05 due to toe Box Leather started some how getting scratched up, and Previous Retros or OG's going $275-$400 I would definably like to have these.

Back
Top Bottom