Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

0/2 on sites (NDC, JJ)

Atleast I was lucky enough to get a guarantee ticket. I just need this 2nd pair so I can make them anthrastealths :lol:

my eastbay order has been stuck at the credit card processing screen for an hour now. i did a chat with someone there and they say there site is not compatible with chrome and my order will not be going through. can anybody chime in, is this new?

my eastbay order has been stuck at the credit card processing screen for an hour now. i did a chat with someone there and they say there site is not compatible with chrome and my order will not be going through. can anybody chime in, is this new?
aww what so google chrome is why i couldnt get a pair 
sick.gif

That rep is completely clueless.
Anyone that is selling these above $300 I hope they die slow..today!
death, though?
Dudes might wanna get their blood pressure checked.  Sodium levels that high are dangerous.

Funny how these releases bring out the best in people...

Last edited:
I just checked out an hour ago using chrome. I've always done it with this browser. 

this is my 2nd failed attempt on NDC while @ work...

as soon as the link went live i got product no longer available and this was @ 8:00:03am

i never even got the tweet on my iphone.

First time trying a retro release. Wow! I'm appalled. What do they sell 1000 pairs nationwide? Lol.

Tried to get a 10. Guess I'll have to pay a premium. 

Never give up!

I got screenthat says "all sizes being held in cart" as the link went live

I just kept hitting add sz13 to cart, hoping it would work

Lo and behold, it did! Finally for once!

Back
Top Bottom