Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

THIS WAS THE DREADED PAGE I GOT...

LL

First successful order on NDC.... Almost thought I lost my size at one point these sold out crazy fast.... The thirst and hype nowadays is too strong

How long does it take for size to re-appear on ndc after you have released from cart? Instantly, random, or 30 minutes?

Last edited:
Had two links open on two different computers. Same browser.

One took me to active page just fine. The other took me to the Product Unavailable Page.

I know I was able to get one pair just fine....but I can't help but feel disappointed at the error. :smh:

Man I'm so glad I got through on NDC. To everyone who was unsuccessful, SPEED IS EVERYTHING. I go on NDC, and find a shoe that has the same available sizes and practice clicking the drop down "SIZE" menu and find exactly where my size is going to me. I keep on doing this for awhile so I will know exactly where the drop down menu is at and where the size I want is at. A fast internet connection also helps. 

Man I'm so glad I got through on NDC. To everyone who was unsuccessful, SPEED IS EVERYTHING. I go on NDC, and find a shoe that has the same available sizes and practice clicking the drop down "SIZE" menu and find exactly where my size is going to me. I keep on doing this for awhile so I will know exactly where the drop down menu is at and where the size I want is at. A fast internet connection also helps. 
I pretty much know where sizes are, and I usually go for 12.5 because a lot of the new stuff runs big. I'm a 13, but being 1/2 asleep and not thinking I got a 12.5 instead of my true 13 :smh: maybe they'll work :\

Just walked into a store a bought one of these not long ago. Forget all the hassle of NDC, you just gotta know the spot nobody else knows about....

Wow, I like how people on ebay are just posting screenshots of their order confirmation from ndc now.  Good god.

Sometimes I hate living in the UK because we don't get some releases. But copping foams is the easiest!! Didn't even wait for the European twitter link! Went straight on the store at 8 am and got my UK 9!!!! Still had most sizes 3 hours later and have still got the biggest and smallest available. Did anyone go to NT London? If so what was it like?

missed out on these. how much do you guys think these will be selling for? i don't want to pay more than $300 for these.

anyone comment on these vs the cough drops. i dont want to keep both. might be time to give up the CD's b4 they get beat. or start hooping in them.

I pretty much know where sizes are, and I usually go for 12.5 because a lot of the new stuff runs big. I'm a 13, but being 1/2 asleep and not thinking I got a 12.5 instead of my true 13
mean.gif
maybe they'll work
ohwell.gif
They run small on a wide foot so depending on that you should be good to go.

They run small on a wide foot so depending on that you should be good to go.
Naw I know I can't go lower than a 13 in foams. When I get em ill prob try em on the be sure, and if they don't fit (which I'm 99.9% sure they won't) ill return em.

LOL at guys saying "easy cop" when there are tons of people on here that were unable to add to cart on any of the three sites. Congrats on your pick-up. I was able to get my size of NDC, but it's not an easy cop because you were lucky enough to get thru.
If you cop: "Easy cop!"

Don't cop: "I never get through online! I just have bad luck!"

Back
Top Bottom