Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

space jams for black foams fair?

Very fair especially if they are ds but even ds space jams just don't look that good to me anymore.
Especially if they weren't stored right and the yellowing has started taking over the soles.

its just not the stealths all foams majorly have really small boxes. Well thats how it is with all my foams except the pros
Thanks. This is my first pair of foams and I had no idea why the box looked so small compared to other NSW boxes of the same size.  

I love my stealth foams but they get very dusty because of the matte finish. Anyone else have the same problem?

One of the cleanest foams IMO I love the stealth foams but 400 $ is crazy to me , I've seen them DS for 250 where I'm at

One of the cleanest foams IMO I love the stealth foams but 400 $ is crazy to me , I've seen them DS for 250 where I'm at
Where? Size 12? I needs
laugh.gif

iam still looking for a size 10.5 for a decent price
ohwell.gif
 everything on ebay is on the $350+ price range
eyes.gif

One of the few times JJ came through for me.  Other than my runners and trainers for the gym, this is the one shoe I've worn the most since I've purchased them.  Couldn't be happier to own them.

Out of all the releases that I got from the last 6 mths, I wear these the most, I think I wore em over 20 times already, I even went to trip with em for the whole time. Lovin' em!!

Back
Top Bottom