Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Livestock is tweeting/IG'ing out pics of some pretty nice releases telling everyone to stay tuned for info.  They just added the stealth foams pic to that list.  Probably will be raffles, but so far it is the black flip 3's, Concord's (yellowed bottoms), and stealth foams they've sent out pics of...
nice anymore info on that yet?

Can anyone with a pair tell me how they fit ? Im a size 12 and I found a size 13 to buy 

much appreciated !

Can anyone with a pair tell me how they fit ? Im a size 12 and I found a size 13 to buy 

much appreciated !
I just got a pair and I got TTS (I have kinda wide feet). Snug at first, unlaced and relaced on feet.  Fit perfect and very comfy after a couple wears.

Most nike basketball sneakers are made up to size 18 (even galaxy foams were). Very rare getting a hold of or even seeing a 16,17,18 tho.

Last edited:
Most nike basketball sneakers are made up to size 18 (even galaxy foams were). Very rare getting a hold of or even seeing a 16,17,18 tho.
Damn a size 18 Galaxy? That I would like to see!! I didn't know they came out with that size. 
Durant got size 18 galaxies. Anthony Davis wears foams including stealths and he's a 17. Royals from 97 in an 18 on ebay right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom