Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Lol at 400. That's a bit much. I tried getting another pair to stock but trades I set up kept falling thru. Had a trade for xi bred and one with foam Phoenix suns but the guys with the stealths either sold them or decided to keep them. Still on the search. These are my fav foam

ebay dried up fast.  used to be pairs on there for 300-350 range all day.  now it's looking like 400+ damn

you can get Antarctic's For the price dudes are selling these Wack Stealth Foams Smh

:lol: :lol: :lol:
on another note, i had been waiting for stealths literally since '97 so it was a no brainer to double up on these when they finally released. :nthat:

Last edited:
^ Don't be.  I've worn mines in the snow, worn mines to the gym, I've literally tried to turn them into beaters, but as you know, Foams are pretty much indestructible.  Enjoy your shoes.  If possible, I'll double up eventually via trade.  The materials may not be the same as the Anthracites, but as homie above mentioned, I've been waiting for these for a while.  Easily one of my best shoe purchases last year.

I wear mine just like sneakerfan these have been my winter shoes I love these def need a 2 nd pair hopefully someone will trade for bred 11 .

I have my coughdrop beaters for now.  i really can't bring myself to wear these in the snow.  but these should look fresh this spring

I can't understand why anyone would shy away from wearing these during the cold season (It just makes sense).  However, to each their own.  I just watched my boy dye his soles black a few days ago to make them look like his 07's, and I must say, the end result was point on.  I can't bring myself to do the same just yet, but i'd be lying if I didn't say that was the purpose for this purchase.

I can't understand why anyone would shy away from wearing these during the cold season (It just makes sense).  However, to each their own.  I just watched my boy dye his soles black a few days ago to make them look like his 07's, and I must say, the end result was point on.  I can't bring myself to do the same just yet, but i'd be lying if I didn't say that was the purpose for this purchase.

I'm already on the mind set to do that next winter

Livestock is tweeting/IG'ing out pics of some pretty nice releases telling everyone to stay tuned for info.  They just added the stealth foams pic to that list.  Probably will be raffles, but so far it is the black flip 3's, Concord's (yellowed bottoms), and stealth foams they've sent out pics of...

Can someone please tel me what the size run for these were please??

I wanted  a US 14, but i was told they were only made up to size US 13??

really?

Back
Top Bottom