Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Does NDC usually have size 13.5 for foams?

And what do you guys think will sell out faster online, these or the Bred XI's?

Does NDC usually have size 13.5 for foams?
And what do you guys think will sell out faster online, these or the Bred XI's?
I don't believe I have seen ndc have shoes in a size 13.5

both releases will be sell out fast but the breds are a bigger release

Last edited:
I have made it a mission to get these ever since I saw dark armies on the feet of some guy, been waiting for a foam like this for a long time

:rolleyes

hate to ask a sizing question but...

if i'm a TTS 13 in jordans, and the LeBron 9 Cannons I have were a 13 and they were tight (usually my jordans have a tiny bit breathing room.)

should I go 14 in these?

It's releasing the 14th
i just want to know how many more people are gonna ask when the release date is 

if your in this thred and u plan on buying the shoes you should know the realease date

im just sayin

Last edited:
:smh: at all these first time buyers. As if it wasnt difficult already buying a friggin foam here in nyc.

i just want to know how many more people are gonna ask when the release date is 

if your in this thred and u plan on buying the shoes you should know the realease date

im just sayin

Word. People ask questions they can find themselves NDC has a release calendar, FL has one too. Try using google, I even posted a photo for the noobs and even where to find it. Smh.

Word. People ask questions they can find themselves NDC has a release calendar, FL has one too. Try using google, I even posted a photo for the noobs and even where to find it. Smh.
the pics of the shoes were posted motnhs ago and a release date was set..now the release date changed a couple weeks ago

i can kind of understand if some one asked do they still drop on the 26 but to ask when they drop is crazy

to me that means your not gonna buy them and your just asking for conversation 

the pics of the shoes were posted motnhs ago and a release date was set..now the release date changed a couple weeks ago

i can kind of understand if some one asked do they still drop on the 26 but to ask when they drop is crazy

You're right and people are still gonna ask until they are released.

You're right and people are still gonna ask until they are released.

does anybody know if these are going to be the same release quantity like the Polarized Pinks
eyes.gif

Looking forward to the raffle posts in the coming days. 'Twas quite entertaining in the Bred IV thread.

If Nike produces a fraction of Stealths that they did for the Bred IV, raffles would be pointless. Ahh, but then there is allocation.

Last edited:
How do these generally run size wise? Any comparison to a certain sneaker? (KDIV, Penny V, Lebron IX/X)

TTS. Don't go any bigger or they feel like boats after they break in.

After they break in is there more space in the toe box? That's the only thing I'm worried about

It's hard to say, if you have unusually wide feet, then it won't ever feel comfortable. They really should not feel uncomfortable at first, a bit weird maybe. Otherwise, it probably is not the right shoe for you.

Back
Top Bottom