Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

REALLY HOPE ITS NOT A PAIN TO GET THESE...I NEED TO SWAP MY SZ 11 FOR AN 11.5

Jo 19, do you need to swap your 11 because the width is too snug or because the length is too short ?

I decided I would get these over the bred 11.

Just saw a pic of the bred and they look so nice :smh:

frustrating i can only get one of the two.

I decided I would get these over the bred 11.

Just saw a pic of the bred and they look so nice :smh:

frustrating i can only get one of the two.

Don't be man, the standard 11 hype is there you'll be glad you didn't experience it.

Also if there would be a year to pass on the 11's it'd be this year.

There nice but IMO this is the weakest 11 color way

Don't be man, the standard 11 hype is there you'll be glad you didn't experience it.
Also if there would be a year to pass on the 11's it'd be this year.
There nice but IMO this is the weakest 11 color way
the classic black/red colorway is the weakest? what the hell are you smoking?

Lol bro no need to get mad it's my opinion

I know there loved but I favor the Concord, space jams, and columbias, over the breds when it comes to the 11's

Plus it was just released 4 years ago unlike the cool Greys, space jams, and concords

So I figured everyone who really wanted them would have them

This is stupidest... just heard my boys store got 80+ pair of pink foams but only 40 pairs of blacks 
indifferent.gif

This is stupidest... just heard my boys store got 80+ pair of pink foams but only 40 pairs of blacks :stoneface:

I knew this was coming. These are limited compared to the pinks..... nikes twitter also said these may only be released at select nikestores.... :smh:

I knew this was coming. These are limited compared to the pinks..... nikes twitter also said these may only be released at select nikestores.... :smh:

:smh: Nike, you have it backwards. You know all blacks will sell in the thousands, and the pinks will be hitting outlets. :smh:

Nike's hype machine may be unmatched but there is absolutely no reason to limit such a classic, util color way. None at all.

And these things will move. Quick.

Nike bout to be looking like this
grinch.gif.pagespeed.ce.7F7_KMI6Vp.gif

Last edited:

As I mentioned earlier, this is the first foam release this year that is twitter link only. Most likely will be hard to cop and somewhat limited.

The limit is 2 per so that is atleast thats good news as far as availability.....usually NDC limits it to 1 per if its super limited.

My spot is getting these same number as the pink foams but they don't let me know exactly how much regardless ima get these easy

My foot locker still doesnt have any pairs.... might be an online realease for me. Big weekend with these, cool grays, and DMV KD V

Back
Top Bottom