Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Thanks it's just that I really want to go TTS and I've heard sizing issues with this specific foam

Last and only pair of foams I bought was the pearls and they were TTS for me.

Yet I know a friend who has wider feet then me but the same size though he normally wears cough drops in a size 10

To get to the point would it help removing the insole as oppose to going half a size up?

Last edited:
Thanks it's just that I really want to go TTS and I've heard sizing issues with this specific foam

Last and only pair of foams I bought was the pearls and they were TTS for me.

Yet I know a friend who has wider feet then me but the same size though he normally wears cough drops in a size 10

To get to the point would it help removing the insole as oppose to going half a size up?

Removing the insole allows more room, but I don't recommend it. I used to do that when I was 9.5 and wanted to wear samples in size 9. It's just uncomfortable and too much effort just to fit in some shoes, and it made the shoes crease harder because of the angle it makes the shoes bend at. But Foams don't crease. So it's up to you. Foams have always been true to size for me, and I don't think anyone's size would really differ unless they have wide feet. But best to try them in store for the right fit.

does anybody know if these are going to be the same release quantity like the Polarized Pinks:rolleyes

i say the pink ones in DTLR in person and the quality seemed to be crap, the stealth are great quality, they are not shiny fit real well i went .5 size up as you should nowadays, but the quality is excellent. Im askin for my homeboy since he doesnt wanna pay the extra money to cop early but i FNL.com getting these? I still cant believe yall gettin tix and raffles for these. all that mess is dead

Anyone know of any websites currently selling these early?

they have been out for months on at least 4-5 sites but most of them have sold out on a lot of sizes. I got mine for about $300 shipped and they sold out really fast at that price. you looking to pay at least $330 and up if they still even have them.

I have asked my local FL and they are telling me they don't know yet, hence why I asked the question :smh:
Well, not quite. My Footlocker was calling it a raffle but what they were doing was giving out tickets with numbers on it to make a uniformed line. Thats why I asked.

ya'll gotta keep at it until they have a straight answer, close to the release date they should be able to give up a solid answer, but why deal with all that just cop em early or get them online...

i also talke dto the manager of my footlocker today, and told me i was basically garaunteed my cool grey 9's but basically had no shot for the 11's because all the employees are getting them

there about 5 malls within a hour of me...i guess i will have to go to everyone...bring all my female friends have them fill out a ticket and hope one of us gets a call

there about 5 malls within a hour of me...i guess i will have to go to everyone...bring all my female friends have them fill out a ticket and hope one of us gets a call

lulz @ this humblebragging.

Why you can't just say friends tho?

Last edited:
Damn we really need a mod or something to edit the first post with release date and other info this guy hasn't posted in months

yeah the 14th...last week the showed my the shoe and it looks real clean i actually want these more than the 11's
Im sure many of us here have preferred Foams over the Jordan garbage the past couple of years.

I have 12 pairs of foams spanning from 2008-2012 and the same size fits me great for all of them. Im not changing what size I get for these.

ok well i just asked my guy at my FTL, and he said that he dont thinks hes getting these now. he said that the HOH seems to be the only place getting them here?

so these arent as general as we thought?

I would agree it seems as though this might be the first foam release this year that is twitter link only.

look up the word raffle.
pphhahahhah! 
roll.gif

Do we have a confirmation on what stores are getting these?

No, but most likely NDC, NT(RSVP), FTL & HOH(raffle ticket). I won't be surprised if the RSVP is done next week Wednesday and the raffle ticket, no clue yet.

well it doesnt look like these will be mine for some time now. every time there RSVP, HOH, or some type of release like that i cant ever manage to cop

Back
Top Bottom