Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I don't think they will be THAT hard to get.....the reason being is because the 11s are dropping the week after so i know a ton of people wont be able to get both and i think the true hypebeasts will go after the 11s so ill swoop in and grab a pair easy.

Only when people find out they never had a chance at getting the 11s they will come running back for these.
That is such terrible logic. They wont even be around when the 11s drop. And besides the hypebeast will sell these, make their $40 profit and go cop 11s. 

True but who they going to resell too? If i strike out on these i would just save my money instead of paying rape and try my luck on them 11s....hell if you score the 11s you can prob trade for these plus cash and the 11s cost less lol

Last edited:
That is such terrible logic. They wont even be around when the 11s drop. And besides the hypebeast will sell these, make their $40 profit and go cop 11s. 
$40 profit? yeah right, they'll TRY to sell them for $400 same day they release. It happends every time on craigslist here in nyc. Makes me sick to my stomach.

If you want them you can get them at retail.....just gotta put the work in.....you can't depend on online if you want a guaranteed pair.

i dont think resellers will gain much from this release, i mean two of the hottest releases will take place just the following week. i will be one of those resellers with a small profit -_- and besides, these will be wide spread, i mean NDC is allowing a two quantity cop

Instead of dealing with hype and potential resellers, why dont you just grab some goadomes or something?
why would it matter if he uses them as beaters, their his shoes not yours. He could set them up on fire and he could care less about what you think. im not trying to sound like a jerk but anyone can and will do whatever they want with their shoes, thats why they buy them

ok i did it wrong the first time

on feet pics as requested. they feel real comfortable go .5 size up most foams are like that but i went tts with a few o em this year tho

Last edited:
True but who they going to resell too? If i strike out on these i would just save my money instead of paying rape and try my luck on them 11s....hell if you score the 11s you can prob trade for these plus cash and the 11s cost less lol
i dont think so, the release this year is different because its been mass produced like the 4s. theres gonna be alot to go around.

i dont think so, the release this year is different because its been mass produced like the 4s. theres gonna be alot to go around.

Its gonna be concord release all over again watch.

^^ concords were also mass produced last year and still had all that madness around it. and they still going for around 350

Last edited:
How u know they gonna be mass produced? Cuz ndc lets u buy 2? I hope its an easy cop. These is fiya!!!!!! My local spot is only getting one fsr...so hopefully ill be able to get it online

these will not be an easy cop, people coming outta foam retirement just to cop these and you already know every foam sells out in mins *exclude gym green*. Im expecting resell to be 400+ for a while.... but lets hope im wrong and these are an easy grab.

Called my local HOH and they said call back next week because they don't know how there going to release these shoes yet. :smh:

Won the raffle for the 9's :wink:

lol nice wrong thread tho bro

my footlocker said that they are doing tickets while others are still indecisive

idc tho ima stop by get a ticket if i can but if i don't get one ima go to my local spot and just pick them up cause they are first come first serve

$40 profit? yeah right, they'll TRY to sell them for $400 same day they release. It happends every time on craigslist here in nyc. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Just cause they list them for $400 doesn't mean anything. There's plenty of kids on fb groups that sell shoes just to make a $40-50 profit.

Back
Top Bottom