Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

any shoe that does a twitter RSVP and raffle is not called an easy cop thats too much work. walkin in your store and copping them like that is an an easy cop

And who are you to judge what's easier for someone else? Smh

RSVP is easier since I'm older and dont have time like you 15yr olds to have my mommy camp with me all night with chairs and hot cocoa.

I have the twitter thing down so RSVP please since it will be EASY COP lol

Footlocker realease info. Of course ftl in the burgh get looked over once again
http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/bl...jordan-retro-ix-cool-grey-release-procedures/
Only ONE store in Chicago will be getting these!? Is that correct...
mean.gif

this may be a GR like the pinks but more stores got the pinks. idk how this can be a GR when only NTs getting them and no other stores in the whole state of AZ

Foams ain't on the hype level in the west as in the east. Could be the reason. Seems like every FTL on the eastern Seaborg is getting these. In Pittsburgh I know villa by me probably getting over 40 pair. But no FTL

Last edited:
There are a lot of FTL getting them by me. But I might play it safe and go to HOH 125th St or HOH 34th.

There are a lot of FTL getting them by me. But I might play it safe and go to HOH 125th St or HOH 34th.

Lmao damn this thread is taking a turn for the worse

But hopefully everyone is getting their pair

Don't wanna hear about people getting hurt

Will the Stealth be more limited than the Pink ones?

for some reason the pinks seemed limited. i wasnt interested in those but from what i heard n DC and surrounding places like MD they had midnight releases and they sold out before the sun came up, they look really dumb in person IMO dont see why anyone would be so pressed i can see females who are younger in age and ones that. in dc these will sell faster than crack to a junkie

I'm hoping I can get my ticket on Sunday! Last pair of kicks I bought were Concords so I'm new to this ticket nonsense, does getting a ticket guarantee me a pair? Or will I be randomly selected to get them? It's insane how the sneaker game has changed, like most of you guys stated above I remember the days of just walking into a store and picking them up no tickets, no lines, no hassles... SMH

True, but they will have the most pairs. As long as I'm there early. I have a FTL 8 minute walking distance getting them, but I don't know how many they would get. I've stood online in the other two places.

and you think thats a "safe" idea? You and the rest of NYC will be at both locations.

Damn raffles man :smh: :\

People don't even mess with foams like that here most people in line on the 9th will be there for the IX's.

Hopefully nothing shady goes down.

Back
Top Bottom