Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Wow. I feel sorry for you guys going through all of this trouble. Thank GOD I got my pairs already.

Wow. I feel sorry for you guys going through all of this trouble. Thank GOD I got my pairs already.

me to,i feel bad but at the same time these sat on the net for months and sites still got em.i had mine months ago i dunno when you copped but at the price i got them at was a no brainer. these guys are telling some funny *** stories on here. lines for raffle tix? come on kids its not a car or a chance to win a mil. None of them got jobs if they got time to line up for a ticket :smh:

me to,i feel bad but at the same time these sat on the net for months and sites still got em.i had mine months ago i dunno when you copped but at the price i got them at was a no brainer. these guys are telling some funny *** stories on here. lines for raffle tix? come on kids its not a car or a chance to win a mil. None of them got jobs if they got time to line up for a ticket :smh:

Um people who was online for the raffle do have jobs. I actually have two jobs and go to school full time. You shouldn't put everyone in the same category. Before you say anything, both places I work at aren't dead end jobs. Plus my jobs are closed on the weekends.

Last edited:
Stood in line since 530 am for a ticket..come to find out people got in through another door at the mall to get to DTLR...came home with no ticket...

Walked downtown to get a ticket, saw lines like it was six flags, realized that I have a life and im missing sunday football so i went home. If this is what it has come to ill stick to online from here on out

Last edited:

I definitely have a job and go to school. Stop acting like you know it all.

I'm guaranteed 1 pair and most likely getting a second. Both for retail so no, I'm not mad.

:lol:

Last edited:
Um people who was online for the raffle do have jobs. I actually have two jobs and go to school full time. You shouldn't put everyone in the same category. Before you say anything, both places I work at aren't dead end jobs. Plus my jobs are closed on the weekends.

i said standing in line not online. chill out. the fact you responded shows your in your feelings its just the net, same goes for dude who posted after you. chill out if that aint you then b quiet not that serious :lol:

WATCH LANGUAGE
WATCH SELLING/TRADING
You gave me a warning for my post about Albany where I used "****" and never typed it out.. what was wrong with that?
mean.gif

What part of the code of conduct would that even violate?

Last edited:
I definitely have a job and go to school. Stop acting like you know it all.
I'm guaranteed 1 pair and most likely getting a second. Both for retail so no, I'm not mad.
:lol:

lining up for shoes is dead so is raffle tix for shoes. never used to be this way. i dont know it all but 9 outta10 its usually the case

WATCH LANGUAGE

WATCH SELLING/TRADING

You gave me a warning for my post about Albany where I used "****" and never typed it out.. what was wrong with that? :smh:

What part of the code of conduct would that even violate?

there is no place on here for your comment.

Section 1 - General Conduct

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+", "beyotch", "*****", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

Back
Top Bottom